It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAHAHAHA FInally, all the waiting finally comes to an end... >.<
Fesin: You know what? The next game definitely won't be Shadowrun: Dragonfall. In fact, I'm pretty certain that GOG took it out of the rotation.
It won't appear anymore.
IT WORKED!
Why didn't I think of that sooner?
I guess this one should go fast.
ugh Jesus, about time
Fresh deal: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%) [600]

GET IT!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
Fesin: You know what? The next game definitely won't be Shadowrun: Dragonfall. In fact, I'm pretty certain that GOG took it out of the rotation.
It won't appear anymore.
MaGo72: ROFL...well, it is.
It will be somewhat amusing if, after all the hype, it takes 60+ minutes to sell out.
Yes. Finally!
It won't appear anymore.
Fesin: IT WORKED!
Why didn't I think of that sooner?
Well done ;)
wizardofid: still no nox, come on gog.......I am enjoying alan wake, so thanks for that at least. :D
zeneve: I think you'll find Nox if you check your PM. Enjoy it.
You my friend is awesome being watching since 6am this morning :p
OH GOD! DECISIONS MUST BE MADE!

I think I can pull off Dragonfall AND LoG 2 within my budget. Dammit, why did this have to happen?
ziolkowskim: If noone missed it, I can use this. As long as noone needs it.
dgwake: OK to get it you must post a video of you dancing. ;)

or just check your PMs

kidding about the dancing please don't.
Thanks a lot :)
Don't have any dancing videos, but there are some videos of my ex-band on YT :D
I am waiting for my Crit, so I can repay GoG community :)
Crol3993: Hum...if that's true then you are probably right.
...anyway Broken Age is gone now so....I won't have to decide to support him or not.
MarkoH01: Hmmmm...I am buying a game and not the man and as long as giving the man some money through buying the game does not lead to the fact that he can kill several people I don't really care what type of character he is or how bad he is in spending a budget. I am also not sure if something which is posted here is a kind of bad humor? Anyway if I want to have and play a game I will buy it - just MY opinion. I am also no fan of scientology but I still watch Tom Cruise Movies (and several others). This should not lead to a political discussion. I am just th eopinion that the game and the person ae two things. Of course everybody would have to decide this hor him-/herself.
No worries, I'll never fault someone over owning or wanting to own a game. Just my personal philosophy and since I've had very little sleep I tend to go off on tangents.
Splatsch: There is always the 30 day refund policy : it's certified Win 7 on the gamecard, so you can try it, and if it doesn't work, you can ask for a refund.
Well, that's true. I just would have thought there'd be more feedback about those issues in the forum.
high rated
Grargar: Fresh deal: Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut (-60%) [600]

GET IT!
Curious. Have played original only, then got freebie Dragonfall. (I also own this full release.) I downloaded the freebie and still have it - what was that one all about? Should I just get rid of it?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by budejovice
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut gift key obtained. Will dangle it over the plebs later and have them fight each other to the death for it. ;)