It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well its just not meant to be, I gotta catch some Zzzz before work later. I wish you crazy gogers all the best in getting your game/s. Cheers!
toxicTom: My father-in-law makes an awesome roasted rabbit. Maybe he will share his secrets.
Would be nice! That's what I'm most interested in, family recipes that vary from what you typically find in cookbooks. I plan on sharing some of my mother's and grandmother's creations too.
Opinions on Haegemonia?
I'm off for now. Good night everybody :-)
skeletonbow: If you're having problems downloading make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the downloader (assuming you're using GOG downloader which is highly recommended). Make sure you have free disk space also. If you can't get it working properly contact GOG support and they will help you figure it out.

Hope that helps.
Maxvorstadt: I don`t use the Downloader, untill now I never had a problem with downloading a game. Strange thing is that ist`s only my freebie (Pier Solaris), all others work fine. The download works untill the last few seconds. Firefox says that there are only "a few seconds" left, the download stops and my harddrive is working like somebody has given it amphetamine!
Try the downloader. Not sure if it's going to help but it won't hurt. It's very unobtrusive.
I am back with Wizardry 8 as a crit. anyone missed this one?
wallpaper: Anyone else feel like this sale format is in some ways one of the least enjoyable? Totally plays on the addictive element of surprise, but when you're only looking out for a few titles that compulsiveness to keep checking is hardly rewarded. And yet, I've kept GOG up on my browser almost continuously...
Well in a way yes it is. But it creates a community event that nothing else can in this kind of intensity. It is amazing and that is what makes the sale great. The deals are nice but not really what the Insomnia Sale is about for me. Atleast not mainly. But I have to agree that it is incredibly exhausting.
Briareos262: Well its just not meant to be, I gotta catch some Zzzz before work later. I wish you crazy gogers all the best in getting your game/s. Cheers!
what do you need?
CharlesGrey: So... how rare are these "critical hits"?
They are mythical.
Could anyone give me any input on Haegemonia? I always give it a good look when it's on sale, but then I find mentions of issues with installing and playing it on Win 7 64-bit, and I ultimately pass on it.
I see that Haegemonia is on the promo now. I wonder if anyone was able to get that game to run at resolutions higher than 1024x768.
trentonlf: Opinions on Haegemonia?
It's good space strategy. More like O.R.B. and Homeworld than the arcadier titles like S.P.A.Z. and AI War.

toxicTom: I'm off for now. Good night everybody :-)
Later mate!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
dgwake: I am back with Wizardry 8 as a crit. anyone missed this one?
If noone missed it, I can use this. As long as noone needs it.
trentonlf: Opinions on Haegemonia?
It isn't Pharaoh. Wait, that's a fact.

Then no. No opinions.
Maxvorstadt: I don`t use the Downloader, untill now I never had a problem with downloading a game. Strange thing is that ist`s only my freebie (Pier Solaris), all others work fine. The download works untill the last few seconds. Firefox says that there are only "a few seconds" left, the download stops and my harddrive is working like somebody has given it amphetamine!
oldaperture: Try the downloader. Not sure if it's going to help but it won't hurt. It's very unobtrusive.
Well, support did tell me that, too. But I hoped to find a method without using it. I mean, it should work without the downloader.
Can I choose which language version and which extras I download, when I download a game?