It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

realkman666: Is Broken Age still here? xD
No, it's Brokeane Age :D
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
LiefLayer: If you are also interested in the Italian recipes at home I have two chefs well XD ... so I can help you
Interesting :)
bew1977: It is. But Tim Schafer is a giant dick. Don't support him.
j0ekerr: I think that's a bit harsh, he's almanac impaired.

I want to believe.
Ha, that sums it up nicely. He is also starting to suffer from molyneux syndrome a bit these days.

i want to believe too
eiii: You have to hit the buy now button at the front page? It does not work from the game card?
No wonder I never get a freebie. :)
Well, the one freebie I got, I got it from the main page, so give it a try.
sreamer17ydr: I saw that Riven was part of the deal, has Myst V: End of Ages been part of this sale yet? I have been trying to keep up, but you know how it goes... I couldn't find on this thread if it has been out yet on sale?

I know Real Myst Masterpiece was, Riven was as well last night.
Grargar: Not Real Myst Masterpiece; only Myst Masterpiece (yes, they're different). No Myst V, either.
oh okay, I didn't know.... I knew they were different. I own Real Myst (original), and Riven, and Myst V has yet to be put in on the sale... hmmm wonder why
I'm thinking : nobody created an "international sharing receipe thread" ?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
IAmSinistar: I can PM you the same lot I send the vulture, if you're interested. Many of my dishes are "slow food", so there's a short amount of prep and longer amount of cooking, which works well with my schedule.
That sounds good! Short prep, long cooking perfectly fits my weekend schedule, when I'm around, but busy doing things (like entertaining the kids or doing chores). In fact, the dish I'm best at, goulash, is like that.
LiefLayer: If you are also interested in the Italian recipes at home I have two chefs well XD ... so I can help you
Splatsch: Interesting :)
Just write me a mp with the recipes you want and I'll ask my mother or my brother (who have graduated chefs).
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
Check your PMs. :)
Hard to believe that, some 24 hours ago, I figured "can't be long now until Astebreed and The Raven show up again, there's not that much left in the second round after all". And now we're still here in round 2...
A question:
Has anybody, who got a freebie, downloaded his/her freebie? Did everything go well with the download or did someone had issues with the download?
skeletonbow: Is it just me or does this thread seem to grow faster than you can move your scroll wheel? :)
No, but almost faster than I can read. Just insane. :P
high rated
Riquerico: Ouch, I've missed Sudeki three times already =(
I'm always sleeping when it shows up lol
No prob. Just check your PM. :)
the_voivod: Jeez, it Noxxed hard. So what's the appeal of the game?
It's strange, different, and I am too curious not to try it.
Splatsch: I'm thinking : nobody created an "international sharing receipe thread" ?
It's just waiting for the GOG member with a vision.