It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: There will be one in your PM box shortly
foxworks: But from whom first ;-p
You're turning into a ninja fox!! LOL ;)
Wow!

I just came back to my computer, clicked on Broken Age Season Pass, and got a freebie!

That's the second freebie; Spacecom was another.

Thank you GOG. You're the best again.
Grargar: Click the buy now button. If you are lucky, you'll get a message that you scored a critical hit and you can purchase the game for free. If you don't get the message, then you'll have to wait for another game to try your luck.
You have to hit the buy now button at the front page? It does not work from the game card?
No wonder I never get a freebie. :)
IAmSinistar: I believe I do, I can PM it to you later if you like.

I concoct a lot of my own recipes. The one that most people seem to like is my potato-leek soup.
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
If you are also interested in the Italian recipes at home I have two chefs well XD ... so I can help you
Is it just me or does this thread seem to grow faster than you can move your scroll wheel? :)
Got Battle Isle and Wizardry 8 (and mussed someone offering it a couple pages back) minutes before I start work. So, I'll leave you all with this while I work: what games were you hoping would be on this sale? I was hoping for most of Shiny Entertainment's stuff (MDK and Sacrifice mostly) and Shogo.
bew1977: Any time you click buy game on the main page you have a chance to "Crit" which means to win the game for free.
- but you have only one chance on a game so do not misuse your mousebutton - and maybe that helps also gog to not release so much gogbears (errorpage of gog when server goes down becuase of insomniastress ,-))

PS: An interesting info would be if the randomness is only set for one round or for all - means if on round 1 no luck on game abc makes it sense to try on round 2 once more?
IAmSinistar: I believe I do, I can PM it to you later if you like.

I concoct a lot of my own recipes. The one that most people seem to like is my potato-leek soup.
toxicTom: I would be interested in exchanging recipes too. I love cooking, although I currently kind of lack the time.
Hum, you interest me too, do you have some interesting recipe too ?
requested: I'm done for this sale. I just got a message that my payment was denied.
Upon research it's pretty safe to say that my credit card got disabled after three transactions into a foreign country, seems to be an automatic security 'feature'.

And I even haven't bought the games I originally intended :D

At least I scored Beyond Good & Evil, Mark of the Ninja and Terraria.
There will come another sale and I'll be better prepared^^

Have fun, good luck and see you soon!
Those problems can often be solved with a phone talk to the company.
bew1977: It is. But Tim Schafer is a giant dick. Don't support him.
I think that's a bit harsh, he's almanac impaired.

I want to believe.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
foxworks: But from whom first ;-p
trentonlf: You're turning into a ninja fox!! LOL ;)
Just have to give the Husky a hard time. I'm done now :D
MissFable: I Am keeping my own list to allow me to collect data. I figured I might as well post it.
That's fine if you're doing it for yourself. I just want folks to be aware of the official running tally, so that they don't get confused by different lists that don't match up.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Ouch, I've missed Sudeki three times already =(
I'm always sleeping when it shows up lol
high rated
I can just feel it. My first crit is going to be Fallout 2.
Is Broken Age still here? xD