It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
What happened to our "owned" tag, on the games we own while looking at lists of games for sale? I.e. Arcanum sales page should say "Owned" when I look at it, since I own it. I no longer see the messages.

Thanks
LynetteC: Hey Sinistar, did you not get Dead State yet? Or have you not updated your shelf/wishlist?
Phlegm: Has Dead state been offered yet during this sale?
Twice now. Only one chance left.
Hey, when someone get a freebie what does it look like? Is there some sort of message that pops up or does it just show the game at $0.00?

Every time I click I keep anticipating some sort of exploding confetti box or something. I'd still be happy to see a simple zero dollar amount, but and exploding confetti box would just make my day.
IAmSinistar: I did indeed. The big blue eye from the Vatican gave it to me. :)

Thanks for the reminder, I'll run a shelf update now. I have picked up about a half-dozen titles in this sale.
How do I add my shelf to the Wiki..?
the.kuribo: Hey, when someone get a freebie what does it look like? Is there some sort of message that pops up or does it just show the game at $0.00?

Every time I click I keep anticipating some sort of exploding confetti box or something. I'd still be happy to see a simple zero dollar amount, but and exploding confetti box would just make my day.
You get a Critical Hit message, it will be very obvious.
the_voivod: Balls, Arcanum went during food prepping and face-feeding. Does it go for sale very often on GOG? I don't know if I want to pay a full $6 for it.
Check your PM. :P
Just my luck. Not to mention odds of it dropping late enough so I can at least return from work are as unknown as they get. Bloody hell, I don't have enough fingers to cross.
INFERNO.COP: You have got to be kidding me, Nox passed? How? When? How long did it last?
goplanet: About three minutes.
Yeah started getting nox jokes all through the thread so some (including me) probably picked it up because of that. Plus the sheer speed it disappeared.
Augmenti: What happened to our "owned" tag, on the games we own while looking at lists of games for sale? I.e. Arcanum sales page should say "Owned" when I look at it, since I own it. I no longer see the messages.

Thanks
This sort of stuff is simply less reliable during sales. If you really need to remind yourself whether you own something, use your library for that. It's easier on the servers this way.
Went to my bank website to see if my wallet could afford Mark of the Ninja, and it wouldn't work. I can safely say this sale broke the bank.
the.kuribo: Hey, when someone get a freebie what does it look like? Is there some sort of message that pops up or does it just show the game at $0.00?

There's a brief message from GOG about you "landing a critical hit", etc. and the item price says "FREE".
deleted

djdarko: You get a Critical Hit message, it will be very obvious.
Oh, and I thought that was just the in-gamer RPG way of saying they scored a freebie.

Man... now I want one more than ever...
IAmSinistar: I did indeed. The big blue eye from the Vatican gave it to me. :)

Thanks for the reminder, I'll run a shelf update now. I have picked up about a half-dozen titles in this sale.
paladin181: How do I add my shelf to the Wiki..?
Here's where you start.
After you do that, send a private message to the person who started that thread and ask them to add your account to GOGwiki.
There's editing and crap involved after that, none of which I can remember off-hand. HypersomniacLive walked me through how to do all of it.