It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: wait, what was she saying about being an actress... I think i just dun got stupider. and is the dude not wearing pants??
Sachys: you'll have to buy the series on dvd to find out
there is a series and it's purchasable, as in people can pay good money for it? amazon.com,. here I come! forget this gog crap!
Crewdroog: wait, what was she saying about being an actress... I think i just dun got stupider. and is the dude not wearing pants??
goplanet: Damnit, now you made me curious.
click it! click it!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog:
or you can just borrow Sinistars box set
IAmSinistar: Finally caught up. You bastards sure can post, even if half of it is "has _____ gone yet?", Nox puns, and inexplicable amounts of German. :)

Lists are caught up, I'm getting ready to post the remaining Third Cycle games for Seasoned, so expect this post to jump up in size again. That is also linked in the head post as well for future convenience.

And the correct answer to "what was Samantha Fox covered in?" is "a thin coating of mucilage and pictures cut from Victorian books". This was part of the "Decoupage A Celebrity' event from this year's charity drive. But thanks to everyone for playing! ;)
You're doing better than I am. Finally gave up since my vision was going blurry and I was backsliding with every post I read.
IAmSinistar: Finally caught up. You bastards sure can post, even if half of it is "has _____ gone yet?", Nox puns, and inexplicable amounts of German. :)

Lists are caught up, I'm getting ready to post the remaining Third Cycle games for Seasoned, so expect this post to jump up in size again. That is also linked in the head post as well for future convenience.

And the correct answer to "what was Samantha Fox covered in?" is "a thin coating of mucilage and pictures cut from Victorian books". This was part of the "Decoupage A Celebrity' event from this year's charity drive. But thanks to everyone for playing! ;)
Hey Sinistar, did you not get Dead State yet? Or have you not updated your shelf/wishlist?
You have got to be kidding me, Nox passed? How? When? How long did it last? Just checked the tracker now out of curiosity and there it bloody was. Remember seeing LoG, Spellforce and Darkstone. But not Nox. Bloody hell. At least it happened before Indy hit so there's one more shot at it, but really, how long did the sale bloody last? Was having a real late dinner at the time but with the tablet opened. Did I blink and miss it?
LynetteC: Hey Sinistar, did you not get Dead State yet? Or have you not updated your shelf/wishlist?
Has Dead state been offered yet during this sale?
IAmSinistar: We've covered Samantha Fox already.
madth3: That's so wrong!

You should have uncovered her.
I did that a long time ago.
LynetteC: Hey Sinistar, did you not get Dead State yet? Or have you not updated your shelf/wishlist?
Phlegm: Has Dead state been offered yet during this sale?
Twice so far, still has one to go
Myst AGAIN!? Sigh...

:-(
INFERNO.COP: You have got to be kidding me, Nox passed? How? When? How long did it last? Just checked the tracker now out of curiosity and there it bloody was. Remember seeing LoG, Spellforce and Darkstone. But not Nox. Bloody hell. At least it happened before Indy hit so there's one more shot at it, but really, how long did the sale bloody last?
About three minutes.
INFERNO.COP: You have got to be kidding me, Nox passed? How? When? How long did it last? Just checked the tracker now out of curiosity and there it bloody was. Remember seeing LoG, Spellforce and Darkstone. But not Nox. Bloody hell. At least it happened before Indy hit so there's one more shot at it, but really, how long did the sale bloody last? Was having a real late dinner at the time but with the tablet opened. Did I blink and miss it?
It was reasonably fast. The bot tracker should give you the exact timing though.
Again Not Nexus :(
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MissFable
I did indeed. The big blue eye from the Vatican gave it to me. :)

Thanks for the reminder, I'll run a shelf update now. I have picked up about a half-dozen titles in this sale.
INFERNO.COP: You have got to be kidding me, Nox passed? How? When? How long did it last? Just checked the tracker now out of curiosity and there it bloody was. Remember seeing LoG, Spellforce and Darkstone. But not Nox. Bloody hell. At least it happened before Indy hit so there's one more shot at it, but really, how long did the sale bloody last? Was having a real late dinner at the time but with the tablet opened. Did I blink and miss it?
It lasted 5.5 minutes total :)
IAmSinistar: ....., and inexplicable amounts of German. :)
Sorry for that *blush*