It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dalthnock: Dammit! I've been waiting for over a day for

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%) [150]
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [100]
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%) [150]
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut (-60%)

I just want to get these so I can be done with all this nonsense & never, ever, ever do it again.

EVER.
jakob187: I Have No Mouth is up! GET IT GET IT GET IT!
I did.

I weeped in joy.

Did I tell you guys that I used to be a pirate until late December 2014?

GOG has redeemed me. I am a born again gamer.

All these games I pirated... all these games... I am now making amends.

I have been an honest man for 3 months now & I plan to toe the line from now on.

The power of DRM free.

Of course, if GOG ever shafts us, I'll go back to pirating & plundering so hard that I'll single-handedly bring down gaming as we know it.
j0ekerr: I'm looking a doorkickers, but I just fail to see its appeal. Is there something wrong with me?

Something else I mean.
You said that there was plenty wrong with you when Batman asked the same question. Hypocrite!
legend of nox.. ofc its a legend now!
martigasin: second freebie!! doorkickers, i always want it a game where you kick doors, now lets see what this game is
CalicoPup: Looks a bit like Tactical Squad Hotline Miami with more up to date graphics.
Great! i am at work right now so i cannot celebrate any critical hits haha, my level of productivity is at zero, but just one more day, the clients can wait
IronArcturus: C'mon Starpoint Gemini 2! You're way overdue for a promo!
I wonder when GOG gets the DLC pack with the new missons and fixes.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
Well, of course all the games I want will pop up now one after the other...

... they ran out of all the other games already. It's the only few left!
Maxvorstadt: Gnaaah! This is not Dragonfall!
iscagog: Tell me about it.

I'm thinking of PMing GOGs and offering to pay +60%, just to scratch the itch.
Well, wouldn`t be that the opposite of a sale?
The rules of Insomnia are harsh, though simple. You don't jump on the carousel while it's already running.

Switching places is alright though, it's not like it could be prevented with such a torque.
MissFable: Door Kickers USD 7.99 (USD 19.99) [60%] (200 copies)

I've heard a lot of people asking after this game so hopefully it will sell quickly.
Maxvorstadt: Wow, 7.99 USD? Here it`s only 1.39 €, which should be around 1.50 USD.
It was 7,19 Euro in Germany. Maybe you confused it with another game?
Ok, so Shadowrun next & then MAYBE the AVGN movie.

And then I'm done.

I'LL BE FREE!!!
Alright, got my Kyrandia (wish the other 2 were in the promo as well, but you can't win em all).

Now, only 2 more games on my to-get list left.
stan423321: The rules of Insomnia are harsh, though simple. You don't jump on the carousel while it's already running.

Switching places is alright though, it's not like it could be prevented with such a torque.
I think there's still one day remaining? Maybe it will show up tomorrow! :P
I remember Kyrandia, it grinded and crawled until it slowed down to a halt on my PS/2. Thus I never got to play it.

How does it compare against Simon the Sorcerer?
low rated
zeffyr: Uff, grabbed Door Kickers. Finally! 8$ is much though. In Poland you can get awesome 40cm pizza for 8$... ;-)

Anyway, I was hunting that and I made it :-)
You were not the only one aiming on that!
TangoDown
j0ekerr: I remember Kyrandia, it grinded and crawled until it slowed down to a halt on my PS/2. Thus I never got to play it.

How does it compare against Simon the Sorcerer?
Badly.

I'll still get it, though. But only when all 3 are on sale.

If I'm not mistaken, this sale only contains Book I, right?