It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cleodork: Has wasteland 2 been on repeated sale yet? Missed the first one and now I've got class :(

My first insomnia sale and its been a blast following the sale and this thread. I hope planescape torment and the baldurs gate series goes on sale.
It's been up a second time, so you will have one more chance once Wave 3 begins again to grab it. No new games will be added to the sale, more than likely, so Planescape and Baldur's Gate will not be showing up.
auberon2k: Stupid work meetings :( Missed Tie Fighter once again. Some good stuff in this sale though. Anyone think they'll may a fourth repeat or maybe a big batch at the end?
There will be 3 Rounds. So far there were only 2 if I counted correctly :)
stg83: I am waiting for a miracle...or in other words atleast one freebie from my wishlist. :)
Oh yeah, did you ever get Sam & Max?
I got one of the two games that I came here for, TIE Fighter! Now I'm just waiting for X-Wing and probably buy Indiana Jones.
Yeaugh...just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on Quest for Infamy...
the_voivod: Wasteland? That's not Nox.
yup i saw it.... wasteland... i have it already
i looked at a nox video on youtube and decided not to buy it, its to flashy for my eyes so i skip that one.
The_Blog: There will be 3 Rounds. So far there were only 2 if I counted correctly :)
Correct. We are whittling away at the remaining games that have appeared only once.
Hillsy_: I missed it twice too, only got back from work on Return to Krondor, missed Tie Fighter by a whisker...

Shadowrun hasn't appeared yet as far as I can tell. (Day Three), keep a look out for it. You may want to go with Shadowrun Dragonfall DC if you do.
Khajiin: I just want them for the sake of having them on GOG, while I like Steam and all the user based Stuff there I hate Achievments ... the force me to do them and I just want it DRM and achievment free. ^^
Fair enough :)
Exoanthrope: So what is everybody still waiting on?

I just want to try for X-Wing in round 3 and I think I'll be done.
I'm waiting for Round 3 as well
Primarily Looking for "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident"
But to a lesser extent I want "Haegemonia Gold Edition"
sigh , missed Dead State , again shackes fists at GOG >_<

meanwhile

two freebies i got so far , feel free to ask if there are some interested (i don't give any key to someone with negative rep)

- Clive Barker's Undying - gone -
- King of Dragon Pass - gone -
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DyNaer
apehater: no on one account, thats the funny part, you just get 400 gift codes :)
Then you need some real patience.
high rated
trentonlf: Happiness and joy always feels good :-)
Is that what the doctors prescribed for your addiction? ;-P
andysheets1975: Yeaugh...just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on Quest for Infamy...
its not KQ 1-8 but is has its own charms, got it when it was on promo the first time.
BillyMaysFan59: Any opinions on Wasteland 1? Is it easy enough to get into?
Tried it a week ago (may come back to it).
It's like playing Fallout / The Fall with a semitransparent sleeping mask on.
Tarnicus: After this sale, I am clearing everything off my wishlist and will unsubscribe from bundle sites, gaming deals and bury my head in the wilderness, writing and actually playing games for once! :)
stg83: Sounds like a grand plan indeed, all the best to you Tarnicus for your creative endeavors and hopefully we will see you again in time for next insomnia event. :)
I will partake in another Insomnia sale under the following conditions:

1/ I've stopped smoking (that saves a lot of money given how expensive they are in Australia)
2/ I've completed the first creative work and self-published it
3/ I finish 25% of my game collection.

See even that last one would take me years! :)