It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Waiting to see what the next seasoned deal is and then I have to run an errand. I'm pretty sure I will miss Shadowgate .
The_Blog: - Spellforce Platinum

C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
real.geizterfahr: Funny sidenote: I've donated a copy of Spellforce Platinum for the BBBBoB and it survived three (?) rounds so far oO
Suprising O.o

The_Blog: C'mon guys. Some love for Spellforce. It is my favourite video game series of all time. At least the first + addons.
Exoanthrope: I've been curious to try it, looks awesome, but my RPG backlog is big enough.
It can NEVER be big enough ^^
high rated
A public service announcement: Anyone who bought, or is going to buy, Wasteland 2 during this Insomnia Sale, please note that this version comes with a free redemption code for the first Wasteland.
Exoanthrope: So what is everybody still waiting on?

I just want to try for X-Wing in round 3 and I think I'll be done.
I'm still waiting on Drox Operative. It's the last game that I'm looking for that fits in my budget. And now that I picked up Black Mirror 2, my budget got that much smaller.
Lemon_Curry: That's hardly surprising when you have thousands of people swinging their ball & chains at the same time. :P
Leonard03: Is that the secret? I've just been using a +1 Quarter Staff :P
I store all my games in a Bag of Holding :)
I am waiting for a miracle...or in other words atleast one freebie from my wishlist. :)
deleted
Tekkaman-James: A public service announcement: Anyone who bought, or is going to buy, Wasteland 2 during this Insomnia Sale, please note that this version comes with a free redemption code for the first Wasteland.
Good info, much ta!
Tekkaman-James: A public service announcement: Anyone who bought, or is going to buy, Wasteland 2 during this Insomnia Sale, please note that this version comes with a free redemption code for the first Wasteland.
That's right. Forgot about that. Great announcement :)
budejovice: Anyone else checking their brokerage accounts as much as their gog accounts to calculate their retirement date to play all these games?

I'm only 80 years away!
Tarnicus: I do not think I could finish my collection in 80 years of non-stop playing!
I stopped with internet boards for a while in the last years and you'd be surprised how many games you can finish without this distraction.
My plan is to stay away from boards and disable the newsletters from bundle sites after this deal.
the_voivod: Wasteland? That's not Nox.
Really? Are you sure?
Grargar: ]
apehater: i just thought, buying 400 copies of an game that sells slow and after the sale using the return policy to give all copies back :)
If you have the money, the patience and the accounts...
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition for me. Still have to appear in second round :)
high rated
trentonlf: No need to wait till the next round, check your PM :-)
Must feel good getting it all out of your system, eh? ;-P
the_voivod: Nox. Nox. Nox. Nox. Nox. And Shadowgate. My body is a temple and my mind is ready.
Gex, Gex, Gex, Gex, Gex, Gex, Gex :)