It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: YES let the Torchkeaning begin!
Matruchus: Actually it might be done soon the way its going :)
Torchlight always sells well in these things, to the bogglement of all.
The_Blog: YES let the Torchkeaning begin!
Matruchus: Actually it might be done soon the way its going :)
BUt...why :( I need to go. Guys you already own Torchlight. Stop buying it >.<
real.geizterfahr: It's selling pretty well! Faster than Worms 2 oO
It sold quickly the first time, didn't expect it would be selling that quick this time.
So... Does anyone want a copy of Torchlight? :D
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Surprisingly some of the titles that have been slow in past insomnia sales and free/cheap multiple times before like Torchlight and Alan Wake are moving along nicely.
Tarnicus: I take my phone to the toilet every time. See attached photo for proof.
There is no way that statement could induce me to open that attachment.
No Jack Keane????
My jokes feel lonely...
IAmSinistar: Torchlight always sells well in these things, to the bogglement of all.
Yet we remain unworthy of DRM free Torchlight 2...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by undeadcow
Matruchus: Ok, I must confess I feal totally stupid now going about buying Alan Wake and now I found out I own it since last June. I guess my old crappy pc could not run it and I forgot about it. Im a total idiot.

Well at least I can buy something else now.
well don't feel bad!
Actually happened several times with Torchlight to me (which came on just now there)... First it couldn't run on my PC properly when I got it. Then for many times I have met Torchlight in a sale, and thought, "oh yeah that game, I should really try it some of these days. I bet I'd enjoy it." And then I forget about it until the next sale or something :)
TrevorWilliams: Confession time: Anyone else take their phone/tablet with them on bathroom breaks to make sure you don't miss anything?
Tarnicus: I take my phone to the toilet every time. See attached photo for proof.
Oh phew so I'm not the only one showering with a plastic bag taped to the wall, containing a desiccate packet and phone? (joking ;) ... maybe...)
IAmSinistar: There is no way that statement could induce me to open that attachment.
Aw Mr. Hanky sheds a rusty tear :(
Problem with Worms 2 is GOG doesn't officially support it on Windows 8. (I guess it's better than having something like Interstate '76 or Gorky 17 in an Insomnia sale, basically forcing people to buy games that are only officially supported on XP and Vista.)
I would like to get Torchlight 2 for mac but it's steam only.... so I don't buy it
PS. I would like to buy it if they sell it on their site or here on gog... but for mac version they only use steam
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LiefLayer
While we wait for new deals, do we know why Torchlight is here but not Torchlight 2?
martigasin: Torchlight!! great game, when they are going to announce the third one, althought the founders of the studio left.
I'd be satisfied with GOG getting Torchlight 2.