It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright Alan, it's time to sleep now.

Repeat Fresh deal: Torchlight (-85%) [200]

OK.
TrevorWilliams: Confession time: Anyone else take their phone/tablet with them on bathroom breaks to make sure you don't miss anything?
I thought that was normal :)
Tarnicus: Hear hear! And in Australia, we are getting armed security guards in expensive private schools :(
English-speaking nations seem especially fond of police states, for some reason. Perhaps it's that Briton-Teutonic bloodline mix, with just a hint of Neanderthal.
torchlight is great. if you don't have it just take it.
IAmSinistar: but I'm not enamoured of the militarisation of the police. Turning our officers into mini Judge Dredds has not worked out well for America.
I've actually had this conversation before. A man who worked with my father was a retired chief of police and also lamented this fact. It made me sad that he was no longer a police chief as we could use a few more like him.
Torchlight, people can sleep now.
Ruixi: Anyone know when this promo will end?

Still no freebies :( Do I have to go sacrificing little children to increase my luck stats?
huN73R: Puppies and kittens will serve as a good substitute.
Since this is the internetz I should go for little kittens I guess.
TrevorWilliams: Confession time: Anyone else take their phone/tablet with them on bathroom breaks to make sure you don't miss anything?
Maybe...

... I even sleep with my phone so I can wake up and check it at regular intervals. >.>
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Torchlight (-85%) [200]

OK.
All attempts by members to unload their many free Torchlight keys are hereby suspended until this item sells out.

EDIT: That includes you, genkicolleen. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IAmSinistar
YES let the Torchkeaning begin!
huN73R: Torchlight, people can sleep now.
It's selling pretty well! Faster than Worms 2 oO
The_Blog: YES let the Torchkeaning begin!
Actually it might be done soon the way its going :)
I take my phone to the toilet every time. See attached photo for proof.
Attachments:
proof.jpg (9 Kb)
Torchlight!! great game, when they are going to announce the third one, althought the founders of the studio left.
IAmSinistar: All attempts by members to unload their many free Torchlight keys are hear-by suspended until this item sells out.
Despite many folks believing that everyone and their dog has it, this game always sells really well in every GOG promo.