It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MrDrWatson: Why was Jack Keane 2 removed from GOG?
Nordic Games is the Publisher.

Edit: Too slow.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
MrDrWatson: The reviews that were written for Jack Keane 2 during the Keaning were great! I wonder if they are still there?
The game's no longer on GOG, so I don't think there's any way to access its reviews. :-(
Any games you missed so far?
Come on Entomorph! I have been waiting one and a half day, dozed off with iphone in hand. I am too old for this... kind of thing.
MrDrWatson: Why was Jack Keane 2 removed from GOG?
For making grown men cry in anguish with pain while torturing many innocent souls during the very first insomnia promo with its ridiculous price and large number of copies. ;)
May Jack take back his rightful place:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jack_keane_2_and_the_fire_within
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
klappis: What is keaning?
justanoldgamer: When a game takes hours to sale. The name comes for the Jack Keane games which I think hold the record for longest time.
Ah that explains it. Thanks! Have the game been up in this insomnia sale?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by klappis
klappis: Ah that explains it. Thanks! Have the game been up in this insomnia sale?
The game is no more on GOG, but the Legend lives on. :)
Klumpen0815: May Jack take back his rightful place:
Just voted for it.
My first purchase was early on day 1 - I picked up Among the Sleep. I came into the forums, and saw people talking about getting freebies. I went back to the main page, clicked on the one game listed that I already owned, and bam, critical hit - I got a freebie. I have literally, clicked on every game I have seen since then at least once, and have yet to get another crit. Were it not for that first one, I'd think they were a myth too. Adds to the fun of the sale though!
klappis: Ah that explains it. Thanks! Have the game been up in this insomnia sale?
stg83: The game is no more on GOG, but the Legend lives on. :)
What's so special about it? Is it just because it took hours to sell out?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by klappis
Wait for it guys,
I got one!,
Kentucky thingy, and what's more it's a game I wanted!!!

Yay, so excited I might actually play a game for once
Nexus - 143 copies left
Kentucky - 143 copies left

it's a race!
...a very slow race
Klumpen0815: May Jack take back his rightful place:
Micro-BIOS: Just voted for it.
I voted for it too (even though I already have it). It's just wrong to separate Keane from his true followers.
hummer010: My first purchase was early on day 1 - I picked up Among the Sleep. I came into the forums, and saw people talking about getting freebies. I went back to the main page, clicked on the one game listed that I already owned, and bam, critical hit - I got a freebie. I have literally, clicked on every game I have seen since then at least once, and have yet to get another crit. Were it not for that first one, I'd think they were a myth too. Adds to the fun of the sale though!
They are a myth, and obviously you are part of the conspiracy keeping it alive.