It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just waiting on Xenonauts and Metrocide.
Just hope they do not pop up in the next 8 hours.............
It's very different from the rest of the series. It was designed to be an MMO(which is still going for free over here). It's very detailed and immersive, focusing more on exploration.
Verdeloth: Is it actually already complete? Or is that the same case as Broken Age, where people would wait for the second part till the Judgment Day (and it still won`t be ready).
it's not complete' , and devs will have some problems for the second part to be published, the publisher is actually in financial trouble..... sigh
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DyNaer
warpax: whew, thanks! :)
Splatsch: I hope you'll get it ;) I love this game !
Klumpen0815: I don't know, I was only interested in the old one (http://www.gog.com/game/heretic_kingdoms_the_inquisition) and already got it.
Splatsch: Lucky you XD it's one I'm looking for the most !
I have it for quite a while now since it was in some other promo.
Sadly I keep missing Wasteland 2. *sigh* The last time I missed it merely by seconds from being afk making something to eat.
Just a heads up for people buying Shadows Heretic Kingdoms....

It may not get finished.

Book two was supposed to be released end of Feb, but there is some legal hassle that is currently preventing this.

So, basically, check into the game a bit before committing to it, just in case.

I was going to buy it my self, but was afraid to take a chance when I looked into it.

[= GF =] Slnecnica [developer] 21 Feb @ 6:25pm
Hey there. I am really sorry but I cannot talk much about it because of the ongoing legal proceedings we have related to bitComposer and its insolvency.
I suggest that you contact bitComposer; or contact directly Steam about it.

I am really sorry I can't tell more in the moment :(
Last edited by [= GF =] Slnecnica; 21 Feb @ 6:25pm
Post edited March 04, 2015 by F1ach
Klumpen0815: I have it for quite a while now since it was in some other promo.
You're still lucky to have it :)
Klumpen0815: I have it for quite a while now since it was in some other promo.
Splatsch: You're still lucky to have it :)
Sounds like I should appreciate it more.
*pushs it up in his backlog*
KDarkmoon: Sadly I keep missing Wasteland 2. *sigh* The last time I missed it merely by seconds from being afk making something to eat.
Same here. Although it would severly hit my budget if i get it in the third round.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
KDarkmoon: Sadly I keep missing Wasteland 2. *sigh* The last time I missed it merely by seconds from being afk making something to eat.
and the GOGbears punish you for your lack of dedication to their cause.
F1ach: Just a heads up for people buying Shadows Heretic Kingdoms....

It may not get finished.

Book two was supposed to be released end of Feb, but there is some legal hassle that is currently preventing this.

I was going to buy it my self, but was afraid to take a chance when I looked into it.
Yeah, the publisher Bitcomposer is insolvent and the devs are trying to get the publishing rights away from it. So until that gets solved there probably won't be book II of the game coming for some time yet.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
CarrionCrow: Unless you've got a boatload of time on your hands and a willingness to go without sleep for a day and a half...
Exoanthrope: Who needs sleep when you've got a gallon of coffee? *twitches*
I did after three days. The coffee wasn't working anymore, neither was the soda.

And as much as I love GOG and Insomnia sales, I'm not going to pursue crystal meth as a way to stay up and buy more stuff. -laughs-
Post edited March 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow

It may not get finished.

doh, too late. :( i bought it. i wonder if there will be compensation or any recourse if its NOT finished.
Splatsch: You're still lucky to have it :)
Klumpen0815: Sounds like I should appreciate it more.
*pushs it up in his backlog*
Ahah ^^ I never played it, but it looked good, and someone (don't remember who, sorry for him ^^") here talked about it in a very good way (when it's sequel went out I think). And since, I really want to try it :D

It may not get finished.

warpax: doh, too late. :( i bought it. i wonder if there will be compensation or any recourse if its NOT finished.
I think if you haven't downloaded it you may get a refund, worth asking GOG anyway.