It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

8BitGinno: First I miss out on Grimrock II, now I miss out on Shadowrun Dragonfall!

Woe is me.
evilnancyreagan: oh well

I'll just grab Dragonfall next time it pops up and rest satisfied then :]
No no, Dragonfall has NOT come in the 2nd round yet, I was just given a key by Sinistar and Celton88
zlep: You haven't truly participated in Insomnia until you own a copy of Keane...
Jacob_1994: Forgive me, for I have yet to be keaned for I came months after the Keaneing.
Not to worry. There's bound to be another Keaning sometime within your GOG lifetime. And the good news is that you really can't miss it. Once the Keaning starts, you can sleep, eat, raise generations of fruit flies, and still the Keaning goes on...

It's truly an incredible event. ^_^
penumbren: There is literally no style of music that I can honestly say I don't like.....*snip*
stg83: Well obviously you haven't heard enough Dubstep <i>music</i>.
Now that's a nice oxymoron. :-)
8BitGinno: First I miss out on Grimrock II, now I miss out on Shadowrun Dragonfall!

Woe is me.
opticq:

opticq: No no, Dragonfall has NOT come in the 2nd round yet, I was just given a key by Sinistar and Celton88
I hope Dragonfall pops out soon :)
Time to go to bed for me !
Goodnight everybody, and have fun :)
evilnancyreagan: I would love to see SPAZ or Shovel Knight drop by

Although if Don't Starve shows up; take caution in purchasing it in hopes of enjoying Don't Starve Together. It's future outside the realm of Steam is very uncertain at this point.
Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
Nope. No SPAZ, no Don't Starve and no Shovel Knight either.

We did have Drox Operative though.
I just checked Day 2's repeats and it looks like I've missed both Sudeki and Wizardry 8 by one game and from the looks of it Legend of Grimrock 2 will appear at 1:00 am for me (Unless no one buys Spacecom or Hitman 2).

So I guess this is good night GOG. I wish anyone in search of a specific game very good luck.

Woe is me.
opticq:

opticq: No no, Dragonfall has NOT come in the 2nd round yet, I was just given a key by Sinistar and Celton88
I'm not really sure about the "rounds" and whatnot, but I'm assuming there's still a chance?

Good to know!
Bedtime for me as well... good night, taffers! :D
8BitGinno: I'm not really sure about the "rounds" and whatnot, but I'm assuming there's still a chance?

Good to know!
The 150+ games come in rounds, and there's usually 3 rounds, so all 150 games come 3 times. So it hasn't shown up this round and you still have a chance to get it when it does show up
InaneKorruption: I just checked Day 2's repeats and it looks like I've missed both Sudeki and Wizardry 8 by one game and from the looks of it Legend of Grimrock 2 will appear at 1:00 am for me (Unless no one buys Spacecom or Hitman 2).

So I guess this is good night GOG. I wish anyone in search of a specific game very good luck.
Someone was giving Wizardry 8 away a few pages ago, I'm not sure if anyone snagged it. Might be worth a look.
8BitGinno: I'm not really sure about the "rounds" and whatnot, but I'm assuming there's still a chance?

Good to know!
Yes. After all games have appeared the queue is shuffeled and all games will appear again. Usually all games appear about three times. Dragonfall has only appeared once before so you still have the chance to get it at the reduced price.
It would seem more appropriate if Hitman had stalled on 47 copies rather than 27.
Want to learn how to read hieroglyphics?

[url=]http://youtu.be/vf6FRtmZewg[/url]
damn next time gotta sync my holiday with a sale. this is horrific, have to try to work, and still keep secretly thinking, "what's next, what's next, have to take a look, just a tiny peek..."
And the vicious cycle goes on. And work, not so much :)