It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

evilnancyreagan: I would love to see SPAZ or Shovel Knight drop by

Although if Don't Starve shows up; take caution in purchasing it in hopes of enjoying Don't Starve Together. It's future outside the realm of Steam is very uncertain at this point.
Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
As yyahoo said, no Shovel Knight this sale.

Although if Don't Starve shows up; take caution in purchasing it in hopes of enjoying Don't Starve Together. It's future outside the realm of Steam is very uncertain at this point.
Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
Negative on Shovel Knight. I've looked for a sale on that one since I first saw it, but I've never seen it get marked down. Fairly certain it's not in this one (check the first post by IamSinistar to find the master lists I think).
SpessMareen: Does anyone know if Divinity: Original Sin is going to be in the sale?

If not, then my conquest is sated and I can rest with my bounty.

The full listy of games is known, we're well into repeats and the full count GOG promised has been met. See the tracker lists from the first post and day 2
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/page1
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post2701
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IanM
stg83: Hitman: Keane Assassin and SpaceKeane are holding up the queue together now.
Well, I did my part and bought Hitman 2--it was actually on my wishlist, so I would have bought it anyway.
calicogamer: i love dubstep!
one of my favs is a harry potter theme remix i heard a year or so ago
i usually play dubstep while i'm working on nanowrimo stuff
it helps the tinnitus a great deal, can't tell what's tinnitus and what's actually part of the music
Really? How loud do you play it, because you can damage your hearing with loud music.
oh well

I'll just grab Dragonfall next time it pops up and rest satisfied then :]
trentonlf: You didn't miss it I'm sure, at least it didn't look that way when I looked at your PM message ;)
You're totally crazy trentonlf!!! Thanks a million mate! Happy! :-D
justanoldgamer: I haven't done it in this sale yet but I have done it in the past. I think that's how I ended up with both Keane games.
zlep: You haven't truly participated in Insomnia until you own a copy of Keane...
Forgive me, for I have yet to be keaned for I came months after the Keaneing.
Guys, do you want Four Candles?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGpaj2nHIo
Wow! I just got Spacecom for free.

I was wondering if I had it and decided to click on "Buy Now" to find out.

Thank you GOG. You're the best.
bvguthrie: Well, I did my part and bought Hitman 2--it was actually on my wishlist, so I would have bought it anyway.
Thank you for doing your part to get it moving, it is a pretty good game actually and my favorite from the first three in the series.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
This is my first insomnia, and I missed all the games I wanted to grab. It's 4:10 here and I'm giving up. Wish you luck guys in finding those you want, and freebies as well. Cya!
calicogamer: i love dubstep!
one of my favs is a harry potter theme remix i heard a year or so ago
i usually play dubstep while i'm working on nanowrimo stuff
it helps the tinnitus a great deal, can't tell what's tinnitus and what's actually part of the music
Jacob_1994: Really? How loud do you play it, because you can damage your hearing with loud music.
oh no i don't blast it! just a normal volume or less even than i'd play a video game's volume at. i don't do well with loud anything.
First I miss out on Grimrock II, now I miss out on Shadowrun Dragonfall!

Woe is me.
Jacob_1994: Really? How loud do you play it, because you can damage your hearing with loud music.
calicogamer: oh no i don't blast it! just a normal volume or less even than i'd play a video game's volume at. i don't do well with loud anything.
Define normal, because everything seems to be loud today.