It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: "Swing and a miss" on Wasteland 2. Ts ts, looks like I've been too late.
Try again! I see 50 copies left. It is a bug
DeMignon: "Swing and a miss" on Wasteland 2. Ts ts, looks like I've been too late.
Still shows dozens of copies for me.
xenocidic: Still shows dozens of copies for me.
39 here. Try again!
Momo1991: I am well if only a bit tired at the end of the day - getting loaded up with a bunch of new server projects this week so I'll continue to be very busy which is a very good thing :-p You know how to touch base...
Damn Momo, you snuck past me first time around in this thread! Good to see you here. :)
high rated
You didn't miss it I'm sure, at least it didn't look that way when I looked at your PM message ;)
Less than 30
i pass on wasteland 2 i still have to play fallout 1 & 2 and then it's for sale for 10 bucks ;D
Try hitting refresh.
trentonlf: You didn't miss it I'm sure, at least it didn't look that way when I looked at your PM message ;)
+1 You're a gifting machine!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by opticq
Momo1991: I am well if only a bit tired at the end of the day - getting loaded up with a bunch of new server projects this week so I'll continue to be very busy which is a very good thing :-p You know how to touch base...
IAmSinistar: Damn Momo, you snuck past me first time around in this thread! Good to see you here. :)
Just checking in on you insomniacs! GO TO SLEEP, already! :-p
madth3: Compilation from the lists following the last update from IAmSinistar
Thanks for that, mate. Just about all caught up once I consult with the bot. Then I'll be off again myself soon after.
Guys, I'm new to the boards here, I must say I am amazed at how people seem to throw games in PMs at each others.
You restored my faith in humanity.
Jacob_1994: How many free games did you guys get from this? I only got one.
Come on dude. It's bad enough reading people complaining about not winning any free games every 10 posts or so, but now we've got someone posting that they've *only* won one?

This whole thread would be half this size if you eliminated people either bragging about winning a game or complaining about not winning a game. :/

{sigh} maybe it's getting past my bedtime...
high rated
Mister-Gosh: Guys, I'm new to the boards here, I must say I am amazed at how people seem to throw games in PMs at each others.
You restored my faith in humanity.
Stick around after the promo is over. We're here all day every day. :)
Crewdroog: You have an "i hate the world" playlist? what pray tell is on it?? :)
penumbren: It changes over time. Actually, since I haven't worked in an office since September, I haven't needed it lately. I should dig out my iPod and see what's actually on the "F*** Off" list that's still on it. It tends to involve bands like Megadeth, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, etc., with songs like "Go To Hell" and.... well, nearly any Megadeth song, really. :) Anything that's got that good loud, angry vibe to it.

I'm very much a music person, and while almost anything will work for me for general background noise8, if I'm angry, depressed, upset, mournful, whatever, you can tell by what I'm listening to.

* I'm very partial to 80s hairbands and 40s big band/swing. Yeah, I don't know, either, but those two seem to be the most common "meh, whatever, need music" types that end up being played.
that's awesome, I like the dichotomy of 80s and 40s. I had (until I killed it) lots of lists like that on my computer. I tend more for the 90s though (rap and alternative). Or indie music from 2000 (decemberists, silversun pickups) . I actually like most types of music. except country. i can't stand country.