It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: So I guess the copy I got for you will have to find a home at a later time then LOL ;)
IAmSinistar: But your thoughtfulness is much appreciated, as always! And I suspect someone of your talents will have no trouble finding such an assignation. :)
Assignations are for scandalous people in Jane Austen novels, I thought.
Momo1991: Just checking in on you insomniacs! GO TO SLEEP, already! :-p
What is this "sleep"? Is it something of the hu-man?

To be like the hu-man! To live like the hu-man! Why are these not part of The Plan?
trentonlf: Wasteland 2 is moving quick for the price it is
>.< Too quick for me. My computer decided to spaz out and not let me get it. *sigh* Maybe I can catch it on the next time around... hopefully it has one.
trentonlf: You didn't miss it I'm sure, at least it didn't look that way when I looked at your PM message ;)
So wonderfully generous as always trentonlf another +1 for the thoughtfulness. :)
DeMignon: "Swing and a miss" on Wasteland 2. Ts ts, looks like I've been too late.
opticq: Try again! I see 50 copies left. It is a bug
I got the same message when trying to purchase the game from the GOG front page. But the price was still the reduced one.
When I tried to purchase the game from it's game card I did not get the message, so maybe try that if you feel better without the message.
NOOO I just missed Wasteland 2! Left for about 30 minutes to do something, came back and read all the posts.
Mister-Gosh: Guys, I'm new to the boards here, I must say I am amazed at how people seem to throw games in PMs at each others.
You restored my faith in humanity.
budejovice: Stick around after the promo is over. We're here all day every day. :)
I read this as Gosh guys..

But yeah giving is often more fun than receiving :D
Jacob_1994: How many free games did you guys get from this? I only got one.
yyahoo: Come on dude. It's bad enough reading people complaining about not winning any free games every 10 posts or so, but now we've got someone posting that they've *only* won one?

This whole thread would be half this size if you eliminated people either bragging about winning a game or complaining about not winning a game. :/

{sigh} maybe it's getting past my bedtime...
Actually I was just curious, the only game I want from this sale is never-ending nightmare.
*crosses fingers for a lucky strike on LoG II when it appears again*
bluebirdaway: NOOO I just missed Wasteland 2! Left for about 30 minutes to do something, came back and read all the posts.
It'll be back on the next roll I assume. I know how it feels, I missed Shadowrun DF because servers were overloaded.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for that, mate. Just about all caught up once I consult with the bot. Then I'll be off again myself soon after.
Just doing a bit. Will be here for another couple of hours at least.
Ugh.... I need to go to work and still no Grimrock 2. Yup, that's life.

I believe that when I get back from work, Grimrock 2 will be up and I'll strike my first critical hit right through its heart.

Going to grab lunch before work... Have a great time folks.
Has anyone tried that Spacecom game?
Momo1991: Just checking in on you insomniacs! GO TO SLEEP, already! :-p
IAmSinistar: What is this "sleep"? Is it something of the hu-man?

To be like the hu-man! To live like the hu-man! Why are these not part of The Plan?
Kiss? what is this "kiss"? :-p

It is Keep It Simple, Stupid ! :-D
Mister-Gosh: Guys, I'm new to the boards here, I must say I am amazed at how people seem to throw games in PMs at each others.
You restored my faith in humanity.
GoG has that effect on people ;)