It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So what the heck is a "season pass" for something like Dreamfall anyway? That makes it sound like it goes away after a few months.
adaliabooks: I.. I don't know what DX is.... DirectX? XD
Stilton: Direct X it is, XD DX IIRC YGTBK OMG GTFOOH ETC..... ;-)

Looking at the price and discount it's probably too high for me to consider for what is basically an impulse purchase... especially if it might not work (well)...
deja65: Could there be a chance of XIII apearing in this promo??? Very quick
I know some Nordic games have popped up but what I understand about XIII it's unlikely to reappear. Something to do with too many different rights holders (there was a thread about it just recently)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by adaliabooks
Mtext: So what the heck is a "season pass" for something like Dreamfall anyway? That makes it sound like it goes away after a few months.
It means you get all the episodes, current and upcoming. It doesn't expire.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by djdarko
deja65: Could there be a chance of XIII apearing in this promo??? Very quick
Absolutely none.
Do we think there is any chance grim fandango will pop up due to other Lucas stuff being in the sale?
The_Blog: So far my list of games I'm waiting for to come up in round 2:
- Wasteland 2 (went crazy fast)
- Doorkickers
- Battle World: Kronos

There are about 150 games in the sale, right?
That would mean that they are about 64 more games to come if I counted correctly.
64?

i checked my wishlist and it has 1 left: unepic at listprice 8.89 euros
adaliabooks: I know some Nordic games have popped up but what I understand about XIII it's unlikely to reappear. Something to do with too many different rights holders (there was a thread about it just recently)
Nothing of the sort. XIII is a licensed gamed (based on a comic book) and as with all licensed games that aren't owned by the license holders themselves, it was bound to expire and that's why it was removed across all stores. Ubisoft selling it here even for a temporary time would be illegal, because they no longer have the rights to distribute it.
Stilton: Direct X it is, XD DX IIRC YGTBK OMG GTFOOH ETC..... ;-)
adaliabooks: Thanks :)

Looking at the price and discount it's probably too high for me to consider for what is basically an impulse purchase... especially if it might not work (well)...
Adalia, my man, I think you're wise to steer clear. I think I'm morphing into a brigadier-general...tally-ho...pip-pip....
Even though it costs only $1.19, it seems like there's not enough interest for Pixeljunk Monsters. Right now, it's stuck at 53 left!!
Mtext: So what the heck is a "season pass" for something like Dreamfall anyway? That makes it sound like it goes away after a few months.
Dreamfall is coming out in parts Part 1 is out part 2 is very soon, if I remember there are 5 parts, the Season pass means you are getting all 5 part of it, as they come out.

Hope that helps
adaliabooks: I know some Nordic games have popped up but what I understand about XIII it's unlikely to reappear. Something to do with too many different rights holders (there was a thread about it just recently)
Grargar: Nothing of the sort. XIII is a licensed gamed (based on a comic book) and as with all licensed games that aren't owned by the license holders themselves, it was bound to expire and that's why it was removed across all stores. Ubisoft selling it here even for a temporary time would be illegal, because they no longer have the rights to distribute it.
Yeah, that's the one. I knew it was something to do with rights or licences...
But there is zero chance of it showing up like the Nordic games as you have mentioned :)
adaliabooks: Thanks :)

Stilton: Adalia, my man, I think you're wise to steer clear. I think I'm morphing into a brigadier-general...tally-ho...pip-pip....
Lol. I can see it now... Have you got a large bushy moustache, a pipe and a monocle?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by adaliabooks
Grargar: Nothing of the sort. XIII is a licensed gamed (based on a comic book) and as with all licensed games that aren't owned by the license holders themselves, it was bound to expire and that's why it was removed across all stores. Ubisoft selling it here even for a temporary time would be illegal, because they no longer have the rights to distribute it.
adaliabooks: Yeah, that's the one. I knew it was something to do with rights or licences...
But there is zero chance of it showing up like the Nordic games as you have mentioned :)
That's so sad, no Nordic games, and me a Viking....
cecil: Do we think there is any chance grim fandango will pop up due to other Lucas stuff being in the sale?
Unlikely, it's too new.
Stilton: Adalia, my man, I think you're wise to steer clear. I think I'm morphing into a brigadier-general...tally-ho...pip-pip....
adaliabooks: Lol. I can see it now... Have you got a large bushy moustache, a pipe and a monocle?
All of those, AND a tin helmet. Somewhat unique, methinks...
adaliabooks: Yeah, that's the one. I knew it was something to do with rights or licences...
Stilton: That's so sad, no Nordic games, and me a Viking....
Well, there have been some (one?) Nordic games that have briefly returned (I like that they don't want to sell their games here but are more than happy to put them up in a big sale for some profits).

And just because there are no games published by Nordic doesn't mean we can't have games with a Norse setting. I'm personally hoping Banner Saga shows up nice and cheap.