It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Fresh deal: PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%) [100]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
adaliabooks: Thank you kindly :)

I vaguely remember being interested in Strike Suit Zero, have to wait till it comes round again and see.
The_Blog: It's quite nice. I wanted to buy it in the sale but then I realized I already own it on Steam aswell as the Directors Cut on GOG ^^
Lol, thanks. I'll go swot up now so I know whether I want it when it comes around again... XD

Edit: Hmmm, actually is it something I would need a controller / joystick for? If so I'll probably pass.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by adaliabooks
belated thanks for all who are keeping this list up to date... I've not been able to stay on top of this sale as well as the last time... (darn work gets in the way).
New Seasoned deal: 7th Guest, The (-75%) [150]
Wow,, I missed Door Kickers. Damn.
Stilton: Thanks for checking - I'll keep my mince pies peeled for round 2...
CarrionCrow: Well, there's those and The Last Tinker as well. It's on sale but not part of Insomnia.

I didn't know Vikings went in for the super colorful upbeat stuff. -laughs-
Hey man, its always the summer of love here, man, mmmmm, smell those flowers..... hey look at that pretty bird..... and there's a deer pissing in the creek.... the beauty of the world kinda calms the senses..... hmmmmmmmm.....
Got a free pixel junk monsters. What's funny is that I actually bought that game on PSN with free credit from a promotion Sony did, so now I've gotten it free twice :D
Old Man Stauf built a house, and filled it with his toys
Six guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise
Blood inside the library, blood right up the hall
Dripping down the attic stairs - hey guests, try not to fall
Nobody came out that night, not one was ever seen
But Old Man Stauf is waiting there - crazy, sick, AND MEAN!
CarrionCrow: Well, there's those and The Last Tinker as well. It's on sale but not part of Insomnia.

I didn't know Vikings went in for the super colorful upbeat stuff. -laughs-
Stilton: Hey man, its always the summer of love here, man, mmmmm, smell those flowers..... hey look at that pretty bird..... and there's a deer pissing in the creek.... the beauty of the world kinda calms the senses..... hmmmmmmmm.....
Sounds...exhilarating.

Not sure who's laughing harder - me reading that, or you typing it. ;)
CarrionCrow: snip

I vaguely remember being interested in Strike Suit Zero, have to wait till it comes round again and see.
I think it has DX demands above and beyond the norm, if I recall correctly (which is unlikely....)

I cant bear to write IIRC - it sounds like I've got wind....

Stilton: I think it has DX demands above and beyond the norm, if I recall correctly (which is unlikely....)

I.. I don't know what DX is.... DirectX? XD
Stilton: Hey man, its always the summer of love here, man, mmmmm, smell those flowers..... hey look at that pretty bird..... and there's a deer pissing in the creek.... the beauty of the world kinda calms the senses..... hmmmmmmmm.....
CarrionCrow: Sounds...exhilarating.

Not sure who's laughing harder - me reading that, or you typing it. ;)
For a second there I went all Oddball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbEucjsNFU
Could there be a chance of XIII apearing in this promo??? Very quick
Stilton: I think it has DX demands above and beyond the norm, if I recall correctly (which is unlikely....)

adaliabooks: I.. I don't know what DX is.... DirectX? XD
Direct X it is, XD DX IIRC YGTBK OMG GTFOOH ETC..... ;-)
deja65: Could there be a chance of XIII apearing in this promo??? Very quick
XIII is not sold anymore on GOG.