It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)

-waves bye for the telescope-
trentonlf: Goodnight Crow!
I'm not headed there yet. I want to see the end of Insomnia. This'll be my third ending.

Thank you, though. =)
CarrionCrow: I'm not headed there yet. I want to see the end of Insomnia. This'll be my third ending.

Thank you, though. =)
That's right, your sleeping pattern is one that would put normal people in the nut house LOL :)
But Lumino is keaning and hard. You sure you can make it?
The_Blog: I would be interested in Din's Curse :)
/EDIT: Oh looks like I am a bit late ^^
trentonlf: Din's curse with the DLC: Demons War on its way!!
WOW. O.O
Thank you very very much! Saw you the last couple of hours gifting games all the time ^^
Sachys: PRECIOUS!

Edit: this un sums you up better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. I can't dance, but I'm also not that scary. -laughs-
He says with a creepy laugh, while staring with his one red eye. =0
trentonlf: That's right, your sleeping pattern is one that would put normal people in the nut house LOL :)
I beg to differ, this week of sleep deprivation nearly sent me to the nut house. I think my sleep deficit this week is like 15h. Today I slept for less than 4 hours and I woke up in the middle of the night from the wackiest nightmare ever.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Pardinuz
The_Blog: WOW. O.O
Thank you very very much! Saw you the last couple of hours gifting games all the time ^^
It's not about the games, it's about the camaraderie and joy :)

Sometimes life gives you a rough time and it's hard to find a reason to even smile, so I hope a little gift here and there helps to make some people smile. Plus, it's contagious as people start paying it forward all over :)
Pardinuz: I beg to differ, this week of sleep deprivation nearly sent me to the nut house. I think my sleep deficit this week is like 15h. Today I slept for less than 4 hours and I woke up in the middle of the night from the wackiest nightmare ever.
LOL, I think this sale has done a lot of people in :-)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: Plus, it's contagious as people start paying it forward all over :)
Truly! The problem is that the people who deserve the kindness the most frequently refuse to be gifted! ;D
Post edited March 09, 2015 by genkicolleen
CarrionCrow: I'm not headed there yet. I want to see the end of Insomnia. This'll be my third ending.

Thank you, though. =)
trentonlf: That's right, your sleeping pattern is one that would put normal people in the nut house LOL :)
Maybe after a few months of it...;)
trentonlf: Plus, it's contagious as people start paying it forward all over :)
genkicolleen: Truly! The problem is that the people who deserve the kindness the most frequently refuse to be gifted! ;D
Then you have to apply some gentle force. ;-)
Geralt_of_Rivia: Then you have to apply some gentle force. ;-)
Hah, like ddickinson's threats to fly to whomever's home and force feed the game on them? XD
Post edited March 09, 2015 by genkicolleen
trentonlf: It's not about the games, it's about the camaraderie and joy :)

Sometimes life gives you a rough time and it's hard to find a reason to even smile, so I hope a little gift here and there helps to make some people smile. Plus, it's contagious as people start paying it forward all over :)
Amen =)
It certainly put a smile over my very tired face that is riddled with eye circles ^^

trentonlf: LOL, I think this sale has done a lot of people in :-)
I have probably missed out on about 20-30 hours of sleep through the last few days. It is crazy. And certainly not healthy or good for my exams. But luckily the sale is almost over...
genkicolleen: Hah, like ddickinson threats to fly to whomever's home and force feed the game on them? XD
DD is a country girl, you don't mess with country girls ;-)
I did my daily check of GOG by chance right after the sale started (Tuesday morning was it?). Pretty sure I was there for the first two items. Since then, I've had the page open on my tablet and iPhone 24/7, and don't think I've gone more than 3 hours without waking up to check. I'm way past my bedtime, but have to stay up for the final hours now. I've come too close to quit now!
TrevorWilliams: I did my daily check of GOG by chance right after the sale started (Tuesday morning was it?). Pretty sure I was there for the first two items. Since then, I've had the page open on my tablet and iPhone 24/7, and don't think I've gone more than 3 hours without waking up to check. I'm way past my bedtime, but have to stay up for the final hours now. I've come too close to quit now!
Well we have a couple of Keaners so get ready to wait awhile still....