It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Makes perfect sense to me. Just as it says "careful, peanuts in there" if you buy a pack of peanuts...
Getcomposted: It doesn't!
It says, "May contain traces of nut"!
What sort of bags of peanuts are you buying that you actually expect peanuts in there?! O_o
Aw, you're right. Now my lovely comparison won't work anymore...
jamahann: What kind of game is QUBE? GOG's extremely picky search function can't seem to find it.
I think the problem ar the dots between the letters. Here you go.
jamahann: What kind of game is QUBE? GOG's extremely picky search function can't seem to find it.
A puzzle game. You can trigger certain kind of blocks with you glove to solve puzzles. it is a solid first-Person puzzle game in my opinion. Not as good as Portal though.
Here. GOG search doesn't like dots.
Just search for director and then click all games...

http://www.gog.com/game/qube_directors_cut

/edit: massive amount of ninjas here...
Post edited March 09, 2015 by sjons
Thanks, man.
What are the odds of Grimrock 2? Been messing up my sleep schedule for it and think I missed it.
WildHobgoblin: That game had such a nice little controversy attached to it I decided I needed to play it immediately.
Overall it was just "meh", not awful, not breathtaking, just somewhere in between. It wasn't the "walking simulation" aspect that bothered me (since I knew that going in), but the story it's trying to tell simply isn't all that...
stg83: Yeah I agree, I don't really mind these type of games as long as the story is worthwhile which didn't appear to be the case with this game. It was more like a graphics engine showcase more then anything else and the developer should have been honest about that. :)
I thought it was by far the most powerful and inspired game I played last year.
Ninjas all around :-)
Search for "Director's Cut" or just go to this link. :)

[Edit: Everyone's a ninja...]
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Getcomposted
The_Blog: How is it possible that AoW III is going relativly fast? I mean that game is the second most expensive in the sale iIrc.
SortaSane: Compared to what's left, it may be the most attractive game for the last of everyone's wallet.
also, at this point, everyone's gone looney and are buying things just to make the hurting stop :)
skellagrim: What are the odds of Grimrock 2? Been messing up my sleep schedule for it and think I missed it.
None. Remaining games are here.
It's a first person puzzle game that was definitely influenced by Portal. However, instead of a portal gun, you have a kind of glove. You use it to manipulate different coloured blocks.
skellagrim: What are the odds of Grimrock 2? Been messing up my sleep schedule for it and think I missed it.
It's already gone.
Zillatain: Well after having what some countries would classify as "sleep", I'm back.

I updated my Boring Stats of the Sale Page. And since it is finally up to date, I'm going to work on (trying) to make it a bit more easier to read.
Hey, I like your stats! All them lovely numbers, all snuggling up on that spreadsheet, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Mhm, on second thought, maybe I should get some sleep...