It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Cavalary, final option, and jackster! :)

Looks like this will still be going on for a while...
opticq: Alright I should sleep. Hopefully Freedom Planet does not show up.

Goodnight!
Take a rest. Sleep long and sleep well :)

Goodnight!
Good night!
MarkoH01: Then I'd guess that Keane still is the owner of the Throne because in the case of MIND it were 400 copys to sell afair.
Cavalary: Were for $12 though.
That do makes things more complicated. I guess we have to take the difference between the sale and the regular price as well as the number of copys given out into the equation. How would we best do this?
Indeed and worth every penny....actually scratch that no it was not.
Just got my second critical hit with Torchlight, but as I already own this I'll be looking to trade or giveaway. Freedom Planet is the game I'm waiting for.
jackster79: But but... keaning games deserve special recognition, and giving them the "Sir" would elevate them above the rest. :-D
skeletonbow: That would be weird if "Sir, You are Being Hunted" keaned then, because it would become "Sir Sir, You are Being Hunted"
Did "Sir, You are Being Keaned" have already appeared? :-P
MarkoH01: That do makes things more complicated. I guess we have to take the difference between the sale and the regular price as well as the number of copys given out into the equation. How would we best do this?
*shrug* I just take total time into account. Should be GOG's business to avoid this happening in a "flash" sale, and they set the numbers, knowing the prices.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Congrats. That's a fun puzzle game similar to Lemmings. I picked it up during a sale when GOG had bundle with several puzzle games.
CalicoPup: The one with Qube, Blocks that Matter, Clarc, and Tetrobot & Co?
Yes.

Goodnight!
Goodnight!
If any game has Keaning potential I would have thought it would have been Torchlight, but its ahead of MouseCraft right now.
MarkoH01: Then I'd guess that Keane still is the owner of the Throne because in the case of MIND it were 400 copys to sell afair.
ALH: Keane is still the undefeated champ for sure.I'm not quite sure anymore but i think Keane Keaned in the second round not the third, which also makes a difference.
Oh yeah.... But it was quite a shocker because when you see game like NWN selling 2k in couple minutes (I don't remeber the exact numbers - maybe it was 1500 in 3 minutes or something) and then a mere amount of 100 copies of Jack keaning for hours and hours.... That ruined the fun for many people...

Goodnight!
blakstar: Goodnight!
Goodnight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU
JDelekto: If you were waiting for this particular one and missed the opportunity, I can gift it to you.
I was and I did (slept over first one, probably missed the others due to work), but... eh, I'd feel wierd about being gifted it. My gaming is on a bit of slow burn right now, and I have other titles to play. There'll be other occassions to get the game, I'm sure there are people who could use the gift more than me :)
blakstar: Goodnight!
ALH: Goodnight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU
Go to sleep!