It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I'll have to go to sleep. At this rate there is much hope that I don't miss something from my new and final wishlist but better be safe than sorry. So could someone please take a watch for

"Alan Wake"
(community talked me into buying American Nightware so now I HAVE to have this)

and

"MIND: Path to Thalamus"
(saw the beginning of a Let's PLay and it blew me away)

I'll pay you back via paypal - it is just about me not being AWAKE (funny how Alan Wake is one of those games and I can hardly force myself to keep the eyes open).

With this I am going to bed, hoping that this will be enough. Anyway thank you.

Good night!

Marko
Ok it was indeed MarkoH01. Anybody who want's to pick up a copy of MIND: Path to Thalamus?
If not then I will do it.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by The_Blog
MarkoH01: I'll have to go to sleep. At this rate there is much hope that I don't miss something from my new and final wishlist but better be safe than sorry. So could someone please take a watch for

"Alan Wake"
(community talked me into buying American Nightware so now I HAVE to have this)

and

"MIND: Path to Thalamus"
(saw the beginning of a Let's PLay and it blew me away)

I'll pay you back via paypal - it is just about me not being AWAKE (funny how Alan Wake is one of those games and I can hardly force myself to keep the eyes open).

With this I am going to bed, hoping that this will be enough. Anyway thank you.

Good night!

Marko
The_Blog: Ok it was indeed MarkoH01. Anybody who want's to pick up a copy of MIND: Path to Thalamus?
I just asked the same question, lol. Up to you, really!
Path to Thalamus can be found here: https://roosterillusionreviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/mov_3b2aab6e_b.jpg
The_Blog: Ok it was indeed MarkoH01. Anybody who want's to pick up a copy of MIND: Path to Thalamus?
Mister-Gosh: I just asked the same question, lol. Up to you, really!
I was trying to find the post. Didn't saw you post. As I said I could do it. But I wanted to make sure that we don't buy 3 copies if we need just one ;)
CarrionCrow: Hmm. What's happening on March 22nd?
budejovice: The weekend after the corporate deadline and 3 weeks left to the individual deadline. It's really my only other possibility for a day off. Though with the way things are going it might not happen...

But I am sooo taking a week off in late April. Climb a few mountains near the OR/CA border, climb a few bits of my backlog.
Yeah, I'm sure you will after months of 12 hour plus work days.

If that isn't merit enough for a week's vacation, I don't know what is.
Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
Kudos for your diligence and hard work. I often referred back to all the updates anytime I was away for sleep, work, what have you. Have a good nights rest.
high rated
Another reason for GOG merchandise.

I'm checking in a tax return for one of our clients who used to be near the very top of a very big company, [redacted]. He has, in the last year, moved on to a very large game company that I also won't mention.

GOG, if you had stickers, I'd totally put one on his tax return envelope when I mailed it out. Just sayin'. :)
Mister-Gosh: I just asked the same question, lol. Up to you, really!
The_Blog: I was trying to find the post. Didn't saw you post. As I said I could do it. But I wanted to make sure that we don't buy 3 copies if we need just one ;)
Exactly my point as well. So, Should I get it?
Senteria: OMG it is not a myth after all! I actually got a freebie!!! After having clicked almost all the insomnia games that passed by this week.
skeletonbow: There ya go, congrats! Enjoy Zork 1+2+3, it's a real classic series! :)
I got Din's Curse for free. Not Zork 1+2+3 :P
Shendue: These Lego videogames actually surprised me. Even if they are clearly more targeted at younger players, they are actually very good, and they get better with every iteration.
The_Blog: They definitly do ;)
Just played through Lego Batman 3: Beyong Gotham and I have to say it has allot of content in it and a great sense for detail. They really get better with every iteration. Even graphics-wise!
Well, after your post I thought about buying lego batman, but for nearly 14 €? No way!
is MIND: PATH TO THALAMUS any good? In game footage looks pretty neat.
Mister-Gosh: Guys, did anyone take a copy of Thalamus for MarkoH01? I said I would but I wanna be sure no one did already. Thanks !
Heh I was just checking his post too. I haven't grab it yet but remembered someone wanted it. He was also after Alan Wake :)
The_Blog: They definitly do ;)
Just played through Lego Batman 3: Beyong Gotham and I have to say it has allot of content in it and a great sense for detail. They really get better with every iteration. Even graphics-wise!
Maxvorstadt: Well, after your post I thought about buying lego batman, but for nearly 14 €? No way!
I got it cheaper tbh. Although it is still worth it for 14€ in my opinion.
apehater: does someone get why gog did put two worlds to seasoned and two worlds 2 to fresh? i would put both to fresh.
I'm guessing that they didn't want to use the terms "new", "classic", "old" because people would infinitely argue and debate about whether a game was new or old or deserved being called a classic or not, so they pulled two terms out of their arse, never used before to categorize games but that correspond to "new" and "old", and then picked an arbitrary year to be the cutoff point between the two, and all games older than that became "seasoned" and all games newer than that became "fresh", however I have no clue whatsoever and am just pulling ideas out of my own arse to try to explain it.

What they didn't calculate for though, is people arguing/debating over what the difference is between fresh and seasoned. That'll teach 'em! :)
Mister-Gosh: Guys, did anyone take a copy of Thalamus for MarkoH01? I said I would but I wanna be sure no one did already. Thanks !
Tarnicus: Heh I was just checking his post too. I haven't grab it yet but remembered someone wanted it. He was also after Alan Wake :)
Ever vigilant, lol.
The_Blog:
Si do I get it? You didn't yet, path is clear?
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Mister-Gosh