It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
Thanks Grargar for all your hard work!!! Rest well!
does someone get why gog did put two worlds to seasoned and two worlds 2 to fresh? i would put both to fresh.
ElTerprise: It's 2:30 am here. I think wrap it uo for the moment.

Good night or good day everyone. See you in a few hours.
Good night!
Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest. The list of the currently remaining games can be found here (updated as of now) and at the 1st post of this thread (Sinistar has replaced his own link with my link above). Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
Good night!
*salutes*

And have a fine rest, Cap'n!
Shendue: Oh, jeez, i'm SO glad i stopped reading Quesada crapping all over Marvel.
Yeah, they lost me after Spider-Man's "One More Day" and then guaranteed my banishment with what they did to Spidey during "Civil War". I got to meet Quesada after all of that at a Q&A. Without getting long winded, he essentially told me that they don't make comic books for me, they make comic books for eight-year-olds who might be compelled to pick up a book after seeing a show or movie. Don't make comic books for me? The guy who has been supporting you for twenty years? Fine. Thanks for being honest, I guess. I'm out.

Shendue: Well, that's pretty much a given, but even some main characters stayed dead for long. How long it took for Hal Jordan and Barry Allen to be resurrected? And what about Mar-Vell?
I don't know that I would call Mar-Vell a tentpole character. As for Hal and Barry, I have never read a DC comic (aside from Lobo), so I can't really comment on their side of things. I just know that when Supes died back in the 90's, he wasn't gone for long.
CarrionCrow: You're actually getting a day off? It's a frigging Insomnia miracle. -laughs-
budejovice: Yay! Probably the last one until April 16, but I still have my eyes on you, Sunday March 22. ;)
Hmm. What's happening on March 22nd?
Well, MIND wasn't a freebie as well...guess I'll have a few hours of sleep then. Good night and happy hunting everyone :)
apehater: does someone get why gog did put two worlds to seasoned and two worlds 2 to fresh? i would put both to fresh.
I would guess it has something to do with the year released. Maybe 2007 was considered "seasoned'
ALH: Who is crewdroog and what has she/he do to with me?....don't worry you still seem awesome!
Crewdroog: I am a horrible person and should be avoided at all costs. :)

Hi! nice to meet you. I mean, grrr, go away! ;)
Hi nice to meet you.Don't go away.....get me Commadnos2&3 and i'll get you something equivalent from the sale or whatever....i'd really appreciate it.....GOG has geolocked Germany and Commandos 2&3 is an itch i'd licked to sratch.....fight the sytem and have it on my shelf.
GhostwriterDoF: Let me know when they come up with another Wonder Woman that looks as good as Linda Carter,
or an antagonist that has the appeal of Julie Newmar's Cat Woman. :D
Speaking of Linda Carter, i recently played some Lego Batman 3 with my nephew on PS4 and noticed that they added a classy touch: when you use Wonder Woman, everytime you fly, the music theme of the old series (Wonder Womaaaaan! Na-na-na na-na na-naaa!) plays in the background.
These Lego videogames actually surprised me. Even if they are clearly more targeted at younger players, they are actually very good, and they get better with every iteration.
Thx and Good morning/afternoon/night or whatever.
Grargar: Alright, time to take a rest.
Good power-off, robocat.
bugamn: He hasn't given you a gift, am I right? :P
Crewdroog: he did b/c he was a sneaky-sneak ninja and i didn't know he was lurking. *shakes fist at trentonlf* sneak theif! er sneak gifter! lol :)

(i love trent, i just like giving him a hard time more)
Nothing like tough love, and I now need to buy food. I hope nothing I would buy pass by while I'm out, but I don't really know if I would buy anything now.

EDIT: It seems like I'm done buying. Either I have, or the discount is small, or even with a big discount it's above my limit (I have to control my backlog in some way :P)
Post edited March 08, 2015 by bugamn
ElTerprise: It's 2:30 am here. I think wrap it uo for the moment.

Good night or good day everyone. See you in a few hours.
good night!