It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is shadow run kind of like Jagged alliance 2?
Tarnicus: You get nightmares listening to binaural meditations?? They send me giddy and off to a peaceful sleep. Thanks for the reminder, I need to get back to listening to them :)
djdarko: Yeah, before today I hadn't listened to these in years myself. I just decided to put one on, as I've been feeling completely out of balance lately (even more so with the insomnia sale). Instantly several remembered dreams within a short amount of time, and I actually do feel fairly refreshed now.

My girlfriend has actually made a strange habit of putting stand up comedy on at night, and that shit throws me off completely, she'll be out cold while I'm laying there with my heart thumping as if I've just been injected with a shot of adrenaline. I'm going to slip one of these binaural albums into the iPod and see how well it goes.
Wow that is quite a paradoxical reaction, kind of like how on my first day of corticosteroids recently, I felt very sleepy and weak. Since then, they are revving me right up! I find it very easy to fall asleep to comedies and sleep very restfully to them most times. When I explored the darkness of the human psyche, mostly reading John Douglas' works on serial killer profiling in my early 20s, I had nightmares for months and had to stop reading the subject matter. I try to have light, positive interactions before sleep these days.
Crewdroog: i just got a crit hit on dragonfall! i'm so excited!! thanks gog! <3
budejovice: Here I am, trudging the highway between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, fully expecting you to be in Eastern New York. And you're looking for crits? :)

Anyways, congrats! That's a nice one.
lol
i'm on my phone? and when I said other side of I-90, I meant more like around Pa/Ohio, so i'm like in toledo right now. i think. it's dark. and there are cows. :|
:)
Mister-Gosh: I'm gonna have to stop for this sale, even though I didn't get all I wanted.
I want to thank you, this community, for your kindness and humour. These three past days are simply the most enjoyable community experience I've ever had on the net. I do not know if this is saying much, but hey.
Also thanks to all the people who covered me, sent PMs about games I missed, or didn't miss in the end, it's so kind I don't know how to express it. And it made me want to do the same, so I gifted a few games, some of them I just bought for the pleasure of gifting them to someone who missed it. Now that's something.
I'm a tad sad that this message will get buried under the constant flow of posts, because some of the people I talked with are asleep right now, but I won't be able to post tomorrow, so.. Spread the love people.
Thank you, and until next year..!
Thanks for toughing it out with the rest of us, have a good one!
Congratulations, that is indeed a great haul. :)
Niggles: So how many are getting a free game?
Bought 14 games this sale. 0 freebies....
I made a thread on this, check it out here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/post_your_critical_hit_results_for_reference/page1
Crewdroog: lol
i'm on my phone? and when I said other side of I-90, I meant more like around Pa/Ohio, so i'm like in toledo right now. i think. it's dark. and there are cows. :|
:)
Cows, are you planning on doing any cow tipping ;)
Redfern: There was...freebies? MWAHAHAHAHAH, I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
trentonlf: any time you click the buy now button on a game you have the chance to get it free, you don't have to buy it just click the button. ;)
Heh, i just skipped all stuff i want interested in (technically - most of games) and never tried to purchase them. Will be more careful next time.
Well. Now I really only need LoG II
Redfern: There was...freebies? MWAHAHAHAHAH, I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
Anytime you click on "buy" for the first time on a game, there's a small chance you get it for free.
The current offers are sadly outside of my price range and I didn't have the luck of the Irish (read: no crit) so I'm gonna wrap this up for today before I fall asleep on the keyboard.

Good night everyone.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's only possible if people synchronized their library and wishlist with the wiki. But as far as I know the wiki is pretty much out of date and hardly used anymore.
From what i can see, there's many people around that are using it for sharing their stuff. I did it myself.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Shendue
high rated
Woo - hoo, way to go, girl! :-)
We are now 111 posts above the record!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by opticq
Congrats, nice crit.

Didn't crit that one (or any of my most wanted) but I'm still leaving this sale happy as I crited Cognition yesterday and had some fun reading forum. :)