It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: i just got a crit hit on dragonfall! i'm so excited!! thanks gog! <3
Lucky you I was hoping for one also hope you enjoy it :)
djdarko: Did Legend of Grimrock 2 ever rear it's head? Fell asleep to a Binaural audio discs and had nightmares for the past ??? amount of time.
Tarnicus: You get nightmares listening to binaural meditations?? They send me giddy and off to a peaceful sleep. Thanks for the reminder, I need to get back to listening to them :)
Yeah, before today I hadn't listened to these in years myself. I just decided to put one on, as I've been feeling completely out of balance lately (even more so with the insomnia sale). Instantly several remembered dreams within a short amount of time, and I actually do feel fairly refreshed now.

My girlfriend has actually made a strange habit of putting stand up comedy on at night, and that shit throws me off completely, she'll be out cold while I'm laying there with my heart thumping as if I've just been injected with a shot of adrenaline. I'm going to slip one of these binaural albums into the iPod and see how well it goes.
Got Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms for free - that was worth the wait for the new games to show up!
Edit: Thanks, IanM!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by tamablenebula
tinyE: I was hoping my first freebie would be Shadows. So is life. :P
IanM: right there on the losers step with you :)
I'll live. XD
ElTerprise: Sorry.
No need to apologise, it is my past that I struggle to let go of, not yours :)
So how many are getting a free game?
Bought 14 games this sale. 0 freebies....
high rated
Crewdroog: i just got a crit hit on dragonfall! i'm so excited!! thanks gog! <3
Here I am, trudging the highway between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene, fully expecting you to be in Eastern New York. And you're looking for crits? :)

Anyways, congrats! That's a nice one.
Shendue: I gotta admint these Barefoot Essentials are pretty amazing enhancements to the forum. I just installed them and i love the possibility to see people's libraries and wishlists.
Tarnicus: They make the forums much more user-friendly and functional :)
Yeah. GOG should support them officially. It's so much better.
Well, FINALLY!

I was just about to give up on Shadowrun: Dragonfall & go to bed...

OF COURSE, I didn't manage a crit, but that was to be expected, I guess.

BAH! HUMBUG!

Well, Insomnia is finally over for me. Now, if during next week I can fix the mistakes I've made during the couple days I didn't sleep, it'll be a huge success. If not, well... what I've earned compared to what I'll lose will kind of maybe even out, but it'll still be on the losing side.

Never again. Nope.
Excellent - double whammy of my last 2 wishlisted games for the sale. Cheers GOG!

Definitely used up my budget now.
Redfern: Long time no seen :)
Niggles: Hello How are you? :P
More or less - not bad. Wasting my time sitting here instead of sleep :)
Mister-Gosh: I'm gonna have to stop for this sale, even though I didn't get all I wanted.
I want to thank you, this community, for your kindness and humour. These three past days are simply the most enjoyable community experience I've ever had on the net. I do not know if this is saying much, but hey.
Also thanks to all the people who covered me, sent PMs about games I missed, or didn't miss in the end, it's so kind I don't know how to express it. And it made me want to do the same, so I gifted a few games, some of them I just bought for the pleasure of gifting them to someone who missed it. Now that's something.
I'm a tad sad that this message will get buried under the constant flow of posts, because some of the people I talked with are asleep right now, but I won't be able to post tomorrow, so.. Spread the love people.
Thank you, and until next year..!
I second that feeling :)
IanM: looks like it will be here a while anyway
Grargar: Dreamfall Chapters was also here for a while and yet people still missed it. ;)
Yes, the darn thing showed up right after I finally gave up waiting and went to sleep. Damn.
Mister-Gosh: I'm gonna have to stop for this sale, even though I didn't get all I wanted.
I want to thank you, this community, for your kindness and humour. These three past days are simply the most enjoyable community experience I've ever had on the net. I do not know if this is saying much, but hey.
Also thanks to all the people who covered me, sent PMs about games I missed, or didn't miss in the end, it's so kind I don't know how to express it. And it made me want to do the same, so I gifted a few games, some of them I just bought for the pleasure of gifting them to someone who missed it. Now that's something.
I'm a tad sad that this message will get buried under the constant flow of posts, because some of the people I talked with are asleep right now, but I won't be able to post tomorrow, so.. Spread the love people.
Thank you, and until next year..!
What did you miss Mister-Gosh and was it for yourself or another? I was told you were keeping an eye out for a certain game and I might have it :)