It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Grargar took a screenshot of the momentous moment I was banished as well!
Tekkaman-James: Ha! Saved for posterity. Best of luck navigating those depths, sir!
I've still got my first "star" from the very first Insomnia sale I participated in. Not much in the way of hunts for me this time round as I have retired, however I did call out one unnamed regular who likes to visit every sale.
Attachments:
JDelekto: This is the first insomnia promo I've participated in and I've only purchased two games so far (far between appearances).... a question I had is this: if you choose to buy a game and add it to your cart, does its price go back up if you don't check-out before all of them are gone? Does it get removed from your cart after a certain amount of time? If it's in your cart and you don't purchase it, does it go back into the pool?
If you not started check-out before they all gone you certainly lost your chance. You cannot go to checkout page, wait a hour and then continue checkout.
I think once you got to checkout page system reserve game for you for some (not big) amount of time and extend that time when you redirected to payment processor. But on time out game returns to pool.
Okay, gang! I'm going out for a while in an attempt to act like a loving husband for more than a few minutes at a time. If Blocks That Matter comes up before I post again, please cover me! Thank you in advance!
Dalthnock: Anybody tried among the sleep?

I'm tempted, but it seems too experimental to me. I'm afraid of ending up with a dud.

And don't tell me it's good just to move it faster. I can see right through your wicked lies!
JDelekto: ...and if I tell you it's bad, you'll snatch it up, just like a child who sees behind your reverse psychology!
Hang on, I know this one...

You're not telling me it's good, but you're implying if you tell me it's bad, which you aren't, I'll pick it up.

Now, since you're telling me that, I won't pick it up, but when you bring in reverse psychology, it gets a bit more difficult.

You are implying that I will see behind the reverse psychology, but that would be if you were telling me it's bad, which, like I said, you aren't, but you aren't telling me it's good either, so the reverse psychology here would be... null?

*scratches head*

Yeah... well, if you're not telling me if it's good or bad, there cannot be a reverse psychology, because you'd have to take a false stance to get me to disagree with you, thus doing exactly what you wanted me to do, by pretending it wasn't what you wanted me to do.

But since you haven't taken a stance, how can that work?
Tekkaman-James: Okay, gang! I'm going out for a while in an attempt to act like a loving husband for more than a few minutes at a time. If Blocks That Matter comes up before I post again, please cover me! Thank you in advance!
If I happen to catch it, I'll get one.
high rated
budejovice: Hey cecil. Yep, 2 at 150. +1 to try to help. :)
cecil: I might even have a GA like you did when you got up ranked. That is if I may borrow your idea?
I borrowed it myself from many that came before me. :)
Tekkaman-James: Okay, gang! I'm going out for a while in an attempt to act like a loving husband for more than a few minutes at a time. If Blocks That Matter comes up before I post again, please cover me! Thank you in advance!
BTW, do you know that Block That matter is Java based game? Some peoples hate such stuff...
JDelekto: ...and if I tell you it's bad, you'll snatch it up, just like a child who sees behind your reverse psychology!
Dalthnock: Hang on, I know this one...

You're not telling me it's good, but you're implying if you tell me it's bad, which you aren't, I'll pick it up.

Now, since you're telling me that, I won't pick it up, but when you bring in reverse psychology, it gets a bit more difficult.

You are implying that I will see behind the reverse psychology, but that would be if you were telling me it's bad, which, like I said, you aren't, but you aren't telling me it's good either, so the reverse psychology here would be... null?

*scratches head*

Yeah... well, if you're not telling me if it's good or bad, there cannot be a reverse psychology, because you'd have to take a false stance to get me to disagree with you, thus doing exactly what you wanted me to do, by pretending it wasn't what you wanted me to do.

Because I have the game, but I haven't played it yet. <grin>
Come on A Bird Story and Shadowgate
HunchBluntley: Yeah, that might be a little more restful. Though Sleight of Hand is kind of soothing, in its way. ;)

Curiously, when I just searched for 'Binaural', without adding 'Pearl Jam', that album wasn't even on the first page of results -- all it gave was results (presumably) kind of like your link, and other quasi-New-Agey stuff...including this. (No, I didn't watch that video. =D )

Region-locked? (You're not missing much. ;D )
I'd suggest reading up on the science of binaural beats meditations and trying it for yourself :) It was skeptical at first too.
Dalthnock: Hang on, I know this one...

*scratches head*

JDelekto: Because I have the game, but I haven't played it yet. <grin>
What kind of mind trickery is this???
high rated
IAmSinistar:
Oh man. I just perused our lunch menu for tomorrow at work. I am so going grilled cheese with avocado & bacon!
Wow! Time for two new games at once - sweet :)
I'll keep an eye out :)
Niggles: Come on A Bird Story and Shadowgate
Long time no seen :)