It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Among the Sleep & Sacred 2 are ALMOST gone...
Please, let the rest of the games/movies not last this long.
Tallima: How can I get steam codes for these games so I can download them?

(I swear insomnia brings the troll out of me)
Actually you can get Steam key for Race The Sun...
Anybody tried among the sleep?

I'm tempted, but it seems too experimental to me. I'm afraid of ending up with a dud.

And don't tell me it's good just to move it faster. I can see right through your wicked lies!
This is the first insomnia promo I've participated in and I've only purchased two games so far (far between appearances).... a question I had is this: if you choose to buy a game and add it to your cart, does its price go back up if you don't check-out before all of them are gone? Does it get removed from your cart after a certain amount of time? If it's in your cart and you don't purchase it, does it go back into the pool?
What about a steam key for the Galaxy client?
Tekkaman-James: Hey, Tarnicus, how's the Devil? Which level of Hell are you based out of now? :P

EDIT: The Rep of the Beast!
I seem to have the biggest issues getting caught between The Second and Fifth Circles of Hell. I'm really looking forward to escaping the 5th and the 2nd, well I've always been trapped in that one and don't mind the ride (pun intended :P)

Edit: Gragar took a screenshot of the momentous moment I was banished as well!
Attachments:
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Tarnicus
djdarko: Ha, no not the Pearl Jam album.

This
Yeah, that might be a little more restful. Though Sleight of Hand is kind of soothing, in its way. ;)

Curiously, when I just searched for 'Binaural', without adding 'Pearl Jam', that album wasn't even on the first page of results -- all it gave was results (presumably) kind of like your link, and other quasi-New-Agey stuff...including this. (No, I didn't watch that video. =D )

ElTerprise: Not available ?
Region-locked? (You're not missing much. ;D )
JDelekto: This is the first insomnia promo I've participated in and I've only purchased two games so far (far between appearances).... a question I had is this: if you choose to buy a game and add it to your cart, does its price go back up if you don't check-out before all of them are gone? Does it get removed from your cart after a certain amount of time? If it's in your cart and you don't purchase it, does it go back into the pool?
Yes, the price will go back up.
eiii: Success! I got LBA2 last night after missing it again yesterday, by half an hour. Even better I landed a critical hit on it, my first freebie. Thanks GOG! Feels like a reward for hunting the game on at least 3 sales and getting up in the middle of the night to buy it. Sometimes GOG seems to read our minds. :)

<snip>

I also got Kyrandia today so I'm quite happy with the sale, although I like the flash sales more than the insomnia sale.
I picked up LBA2 as well since it's a childhood favorite, but I'm already planning to see if there are any non-story changing Mods out there to fix the always-pressing-enter-to-readjust-viewpoint annoyance. I'd totally forgotten about it and I'll play it and enjoy it regardless.

I missed out on Kyrandia because I was asleep (NOT asking for gifting), yet somehow woke early morning to buy a spare Nox to gift (already gone). There will be plenty of sales to grab it another time.
Dalthnock: Anybody tried among the sleep?

I'm tempted, but it seems too experimental to me. I'm afraid of ending up with a dud.

And don't tell me it's good just to move it faster. I can see right through your wicked lies!
...and if I tell you it's bad, you'll snatch it up, just like a child who sees behind your reverse psychology!
Tarnicus: Grargar took a screenshot of the momentous moment I was banished as well!
Ha! Saved for posterity. Best of luck navigating those depths, sir!
HunchBluntley: Region-locked? (You're not missing much. ;D )
Possible. But i used a VPN on a second try. Still not available. Whatever.
JDelekto: This is the first insomnia promo I've participated in and I've only purchased two games so far (far between appearances).... a question I had is this: if you choose to buy a game and add it to your cart, does its price go back up if you don't check-out before all of them are gone? Does it get removed from your cart after a certain amount of time? If it's in your cart and you don't purchase it, does it go back into the pool?
It will go back up, and will stay in your cart until you buy or remove it. Only purchased games count toward the running total.

ninja'd

Somehow I missed it was already answered.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Zillatain
Tekkaman-James: Hey, Tarnicus, how's the Devil? Which level of Hell are you based out of now? :P

EDIT: The Rep of the Beast!
Tarnicus: I seem to have the biggest issues getting caught between The Second and Fifth Circles of Hell. I'm really looking forward to escaping the 5th and the 2nd, well I've always been trapped in that one and don't mind the ride (pun intended :P)

Edit: Gragar took a screenshot of the momentous moment I was banished as well!
That might help ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03d0NAK3vk
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Zillatain: It will go back up, and will stay in your cart until you buy or remove it. Only purchased games count toward the running total.
OK, that makes sense. I was only curious because I figure someone might want to gather them and make one payment as opposed to several. I bet PayPal and a lot of credit card companies processed several payments throughout this marathon.