It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back after a couple hours...and I've decided I definitely want to buy one more game...but I seem to have misplaced Sinistar's list...
high rated
Coelocanth: It's just that those tentacles sometimes aren't all warm and fuzzy... and I'm starting to become afraid that my backlog may just begin to play itself. And where would that leave me?

Oh, and call off that husky! Who let the dog out? Who? Who?
trentonlf: Oh yeah baby!! Can't stop a husky when he's got a fox to help him ;)

Check your PM :)
Yay!
ymerejsasnak: Back after a couple hours...and I've decided I definitely want to buy one more game...but I seem to have misplaced Sinistar's list...
Here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post13905

*literally laughing out loud* You're awesome, Trent, and so is Foxy ;D
HypersomniacLive: That's always a good thing, right? Right?!
When people talks about their backlogs that way I always think of something like this
Manse: Yikes, relax, it's an 11 year old game...
genkicolleen: Yes, but *I* haven't played it. ;p
If he didn't want an answer, he shouldn't have asked the question, sheesh.
Anyone ever play Among the Sleep with a VR headset? It was a big deal when the game was designed but I have not heard anything since.
The_Blog: This game is really good, please stop spoilering it to people :S
Well you just gave away the whole story twist of the game. And it is my favourite game so I am bound to be a bit thin-skinned when it comes to Spellforce ;)
ymerejsasnak: Back after a couple hours...and I've decided I definitely want to buy one more game...but I seem to have misplaced Sinistar's list...
These are games coming up:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
foxworks: *peeks inside grab bag*

Success at last very nicely done guys, three cheers for the fox and the husky as well as another +1 to both of you. :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by stg83
The_Blog: Well you just gave away the whole story twist of the game. And it is my favourite game so I am bound to be a bit thin-skinned when it comes to Spellforce ;)
Yeah, and I just bought it a couple days ago, never played it before.
Tarnicus: I keep misreading that as Bollocks That Matter and thinking "Of course they do!"
Bollocks to that mate.

NOoooooooooooooo!

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You gave my backlog.... more game!

Okay, you got me. My thanks to you and Fox. I'll get you both somehow, somewhere, sometime... :P
The list of remaining games is now here

Edit: A ninja is still awake, I see.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by madth3
the_voivod: Is 'Among the Sleep' a one-time play kinda deal? Hmmm. Seems too much moolah if so.
did you get Nox?