It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead State looks like what a proper "Walking Dead" game should be. The discount is great, but with how much I've spent, the price is just too much. I'm grabbing Blocks That Matter and maybe a random gift or two, but that's the end for me. I don't play many zombie games any more, but this one looks great. It's officially on my wish list for now, though. See you next sale!
stg83: Indeed, I am very glad. :D

Now on that note lets keep the spirit of Seasoned GOG titles alive so if there is anyone that missed or hasn't gotten a single freebie yet and is interested in Wizardry 8 then answer the following query:

Only answer if you want the game

Q: Who was the lead designer on Wizardry 8?
Brenda Brathwaite

Wife of John Romero!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by BobbyTastic
Crol3993: I would love dungeon keeaper or age of wonder if they are still free =)
Did you recieve Dungeon Keeper? If not I have a spare copy.
Good morning/afternoon/evening! What a start of a day - I woke to see if Shadowrun games had 3rd round and it seems that they haven't show up for the final - that's sweet!
ElTerprise: It is the best Elder Scrolls Game i played followed closely by skyrim.
I still love Daggerfall. Which is great because there's lots of work being done on it in the XLEngine community.
IAmSinistar: Ladies and gentlemen, I hand you over now to Grargar, who will be helming this thread for the rest of its journey through the icy waters of Double Insomnia. He has graciously stepped in, as I will be away this weekend. I am updating the main post with links to the posts where he is managing info. I do want to point out now that his copy of the Games Remaining post supercedes mine, which will now be stripped out.

Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
Thanks for getting us this far! And thanks to Grargar, the once smug cat, to bring us to the end. Hats off to you both (and those that have helped maintain the LIST!
xep624: Good morning/afternoon/evening! What a start of a day - I woke to see if Shadowrun games had 3rd round and it seems that they haven't show up for the final - that's sweet!
no they haven't yet.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15563
IAmSinistar: [snip]
Thanks for your service, your vigilance and your generosity! Have a wonderful weekend!
My apologies to Grargar then. All hail the list.
andysheets1975: May I?
Psionboy: You may. PM sent.
Thank you so much!
New game in a min... :P What's it going to be?!
Haha, when this sale started, I totally thought the fresh would win, but go seasoned! I overslept and missed Krondor again, but overall, I am really pleased with the results of this sale and what I took away from it. I am especially pleased with how awesome everyone in this thread is. GOG has a great community.
Mister-Gosh: Is there a way to check if a user is online?
joke? if not search a forum entry of him - below username is the "online" (if hes online) and PM button
Managed to get Cognition and Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis from this sale but sadly missed Sam & Max all 3 times since it was always up when I was happily in bed sleeping. 2 out of 3 not bad I suppose...
IAmSinistar: Ladies and gentlemen, I hand you over now to Grargar, who will be helming this thread for the rest of its journey through the icy waters of Double Insomnia. He has graciously stepped in, as I will be away this weekend. I am updating the main post with links to the posts where he is managing info. I do want to point out now that his copy of the Games Remaining post supercedes mine, which will now be stripped out.

Please show him lots of love, and thanks for the great time together with the third Insomnia sale!
foxworks: Thanks for getting us this far! And thanks to Grargar, the once smug cat, to bring us to the end. Hats off to you both (and those that have helped maintain the LIST!
Amen to that!