It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Games Remaining In Current Cycle ---.
Wow. That's quite a number. So Seasoned Wins. Fatality!
Mister-Gosh: Is there a way to check if a user is online?
There's a green indicator under each person, but you have to find that person's post to see if they are
high rated
<----
Mister-Gosh: Well, one get can blown away by a buggy game. I remember Morrowind...
ElTerprise: Or any other Elder Scrolls Game...
True. I quoted Morrowind because it's the one that did blow me away.
Hover with you mouse next to their avatar and you should see a "Online" or "Offline" aswell as a "PM" Button.
Finally got a crit, for I Have No Mouth... (which I had bought in a previous round).
Anyone here want a code for it?
Psionboy: Finally got a crit, for I Have No Mouth... (which I had bought in a previous round).
May I?
Mister-Gosh: Well, one get can blown away by a buggy game. I remember Morrowind...
Sure, and it may simply be the voice of an enthusiastic gamer. It's just that from what I've heard about the game it's not exactly in a playable state.
huN73R: Congratulations, you deserve it!
Thanks, now I can finally get some proper sleep with complete contentment. ;)
toxicTom: Wow. That's quite a number. So Seasoned Wins. Fatality!
Yeah, no. Seasoned has obviously died first.
IAmSinistar: snip
It's been a blast :) Have a nice weekend!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
ElTerprise: Or any other Elder Scrolls Game...
Mister-Gosh: True. I quoted Morrowind because it's the one that did blow me away.
It is the best Elder Scrolls Game i played followed closely by skyrim.
IAmSinistar: !
Have a very nice weekend, good sir!

:-)
Is there anyone who missed Gabriel Knight Anniversary and would wish to trade it for Door Kickers? I don't think I can afford another $8 game right now sadly, hopefully trading will suffice. :/
Post edited March 06, 2015 by mm3n
high rated
Psionboy: Finally got a crit, for I Have No Mouth... (which I had bought in a previous round).
andysheets1975: May I?
You may. PM sent.