It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all at least doing okay, and recovering quickly if you aren't.
superstande: We'll see - I don't really understand women... so everything is possible :)

I guess the aimless wandering thing works well after playing games that hold your hand too much :)
-laughs- It's not easy to really understand anyone.

That's a good way of looking at it. I wonder if you'll still feel that way by the time you get through all three Eye of the Beholder titles...
superstande: We'll see - I don't really understand women... so everything is possible :)

I guess the aimless wandering thing works well after playing games that hold your hand too much :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It's not easy to really understand anyone.

That's a good way of looking at it. I wonder if you'll still feel that way by the time you get through all three Eye of the Beholder titles...
Good morning again :)
:) I think a bit of hand-holding is in order if I ever complete even the first one ^__^
superstande: Good morning again :)
:) I think a bit of hand-holding is in order if I ever complete even the first one ^__^
Nah. You're just going to get very good at grid mapping. Pretty sure you can't get through any of them without that skill.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by CarrionCrow
FearfulSymmetry: Nothing too major, I had some surgery on my nose because I had trouble breathing/smelling things. :P The recovery just takes a while. *thank you hug* How are you doing yourself?
I hope the recovery goes quickly.

I'm better, thanks for asking. :-)

Have fun all, I have to get my elder to the circus arts training.

*hugs and waves*
Looks like we will start a " Where the hell is this week's classic release ? " thread soon .
Just a quick hello before I get a little cleaning done and maybe take a nap. Haven't slept in a couple nights, and I'm thinking today may be the day it catches up with me. ;)

I wish you all a lovely day.

*Hugs and waves all around*
CarrionCrow: Nah. You're just going to get very good at grid mapping. Pretty sure you can't get through any of them without that skill.
Yeah you are right about that. And it's good for memory... I'm starting to build this epic multi-dimensional cavern in my head ... but it's still fun ;)

anyway, how are you? ... any excitement for the new release?
at least Starcrawlers might be getting a final release day now that it's in-dev :)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Yeah you are right about that. And it's good for memory... I'm starting to build this epic multi-dimensional cavern in my head ... but it's still fun ;)

anyway, how are you? ... any excitement for the new release?
at least Starcrawlers might be getting a final release day now that it's in-dev :)
Can't complain too much here. Some health crap, but I'm dealing with it.

Thinking long and hard on getting that one now rather than waiting. I've resisted renting it from the competition for months.
akhliber: Just a quick hello before I get a little cleaning done and maybe take a nap. Haven't slept in a couple nights, and I'm thinking today may be the day it catches up with me. ;)

Just got through doing that for about 3 days. No fun whatsoever. Hopefully the sleep window will open and give you enough time to make use of it.
Bought Starbound because I want to be like all the popular kids :-p

Good morning everyone who I haven't said good morning to... and Good afternoon to those that I already did say good morning to... and... whatever. Just... I hope everyone is having a good day :-)
akhliber: Just a quick hello before I get a little cleaning done and maybe take a nap. Haven't slept in a couple nights, and I'm thinking today may be the day it catches up with me. ;)

A quick hello back to you, and I hope whatever is keeping you up will chill the eff out and let you sleep.
*really big hug*
Post edited February 02, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Bought Starbound because I want to be like all the popular kids :-p

Good morning everyone who I haven't said good morning to... and Good afternoon to those that I already did say good morning to... and... whatever. Just... I hope everyone is having a good day :-)
It's okay, you don't have to keep notes on who you greeted and who you might not have.

Doing all right here, listening to some nice loud music, thinking about putting on some Pony Island or grabbing Starcrawlers. How's it going on your end?

Also going back and forth on getting the Tropico 5 DLC stuff, finishing up the series. Almost forgot that intensely interesting bit.
CarrionCrow: It's okay, you don't have to keep notes on who you greeted and who you might not have.
I've given up on that long ago ;-)

What are you listening to?

AgentBirdnest: Good morning everyone who I haven't said good morning to... and Good afternoon to those that I already did say good morning to... and... whatever. Just... I hope everyone is having a good day :-)
*Confidential hugs*
CarrionCrow: It's okay, you don't have to keep notes on who you greeted and who you might not have.
toxicTom: I've given up on that long ago ;-)

What are you listening to?
I just added the multiple times of day to my opening greeting. Other than that, it's remembering that more than half the people I talk to on a daily basis are 8 hours or more ahead of me.

This is what's on at the moment. Works nicely with lots of caffeine.
Hi to everyone who came in in the mean time, hope you're doing all right.

Smannesman: Well it was extremely painful, now it's mostly annoyingly painful and I have to stay the week because of all the crap that leaked.
Hopefully I will be fine after all the antibiotics.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you won't be in too much discomfort.

superstande: I'm fine, thanks.
Got my passport issued. Might pop by somewhere warm... Maybe beer and sausages in Berlin :)
Berlin is a very nice city. I quite enjoy going there. :)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
CarrionCrow: Just got through doing that for about 3 days. No fun whatsoever. Hopefully the sleep window will open and give you enough time to make use of it.
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. Sometimes it seems like the sleep window is more like a drive through window at a fast food joint. It'll open for about 3 minutes at a time max, and then I'm shuffled off and it closes and I am left wondering when the hell I'll even see it again. Fortunately, I never grew out of that 4-year-old attitude that "staying up late is really cool and magical," and thanks to my very open schedule and my appreciation for small naps, a polyphasic sleep cycle has got me quite used to functioning on about 3-4 hours of sleep a night.
I often tell people that and they say, "man, I'm sorry." But I like being awake for my time alive. Sleep is nice, but I just it's odd that I find myself thinking the same ("man, I'm sorry") when I hear that people need to sleep 8 or more hours a night to get by. I'd feel like I was missing out on too much. ;)