It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vnlr: *runs in at blinding speed, skids to a halt right next to Endre, lips a few centimeters far from his ears - not quite entirely on his lawn*

*whispers: "hello"*

*Hugs and best wishes for everyone*

And my exams are done for now ... today was physics; and I might have just botched it (missed a few really hazy questions) ...

But all the rest went well at least, and it might just be a pass.

I'm of to visit the grandparents while they are still with us :D
Good evening *big hug*
Congrats on finishing your exams. Hopefully you pass physics despite the missed questions :)
Enjoy your evening :)

EndreWhiteMane: Will do, I'm curious because it got low ratings when it came out but the updates to the Nashira expansion seem to have fixed a LOT of things in the gameplay.
Cool. Thanks. Hm...in that case i'm glad that i missed the game until now. But that seems like common theme for some Matrix/Slitherine games. They apparently need some refinement after launch :)
AgentBirdnest: Stuck.
Having trouble focusing on anything today thanks to the incessant lightheadedness. Having trouble eating (thanks to the nausea) which certainly won't help the first issue. Getting a bit anxious about everything, and starting to feel slightly claustrophobic, but can't go for a walk due to lightheadedness and shaking. Seems I'm getting stuck in a cycle here...
[/random venting]
*extra big get better hug*
Having trouble focusing on anything today thanks to the incessant lightheadedness. Having trouble eating (thanks to the nausea) which certainly won't help the first issue. Getting a bit anxious about everything, and starting to feel slightly claustrophobic, but can't go for a walk due to lightheadedness and shaking. Seems I'm getting stuck in a cycle here...
[/random venting]
Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. Any chance that you can break out of that cycle soon? *big comforting, cheer-up and get better hug*
Post edited January 27, 2016 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: *extra big get better hug*
*very big thankful hug* u__u
ElTerprise: Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. Any chance that you can break out of that cycle soon? *big comforting, cheer-up and get better hug*
Not sure how. A hot shower might at least calm me down, but all the rental service from a shower usually makes me even more lightheaded. S'pose it should be fine as long as I take it easy and don't stay standing too long. *big thank you hug*
[/random venting]
Sorry to hear that. Get better soon...
Empress_Owl: Wow... thanks !!! :D this is really interesting.
I take back what I said, you seem to have pretty nice stuff too :)
I like slightly bitter beers... and wheat beers too, as my favourite one contains wheat :-)
Looks interesting. We have a "special beers" store in town, next time I'm there I'll check if they have Tripel Karmeliet :-)

As for my other favourites, there's Augustiner Edelstoff which was only scarcely available a few years ago but currently spreads throughout Leipzig, especially the smaller and late night stores, then there's which honeyed beer, sometimes unavailable due to high demand. For some times I was really into [url=http://www.fattigauer.de/media/produkte/fattigauer.jpg]Fattigauer, which has become really the beer of the "alternative" or "eco"-people around here... But somehow I don't like it that much any more.

As for local beers:
First to mention would be Sternburger which is really the "lower classes" beer, which can be found everywhere in the east of Germany, at every punk music concert, every building site, every teenager party... and most of the broken bottles littering the parks and streets in the morning are from this brand. It's rather cheap, and almost drinkable (at least the "Export" variant)...

Then there is Ur-Krostitzer, which is the most common beer in the area, meaning many pubs have it as "the beer you get when you order beer". I really like it when it is tapped, from bottles not so much. It's slightly more bitter than standard Radeberger.

There used to be a really local beer, not only from my city, but even from the part of the city where I live: Reudnitzer. But they had to give up a few years ago and the brewery was taken over by Sternburger.

The probably biggest dark beer of Germany is Köstritzer, which is what you will probably get in most places here when you order "dark beer". It's pretty good, especially tapped, but I prefer Eibauer any time.

But I guess most of those (except maybe Köstritzer) are not easily available in France.

If you are into sweeter dark beers, you could try to find some Russian store and see if they have Baltika 9. This one is really tasty, but it really packs a punch, after 3 of those my speech starts to get slurry...
Okay...always a bit weird having someone in my space, but not only did I get wireless set up with no need for equipment switching, they turned on my speed boost. An extra 1.15 megs a second might be small potatoes in an actual city, but for the middle of nowhere it's a damned good thing.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Not sure how. A hot shower might at least calm me down, but all the rental service from a shower usually makes me even more lightheaded. S'pose it should be fine as long as I take it easy and don't stay standing too long. *big thank you hug*
Sounds like a good plan. *another big hug* :)
[/random venting]
*Hugs* :-(
superstande: And Greetings to ToxicTom!!
Greetings back! Only saw it now :-)
Post edited January 27, 2016 by toxicTom
CarrionCrow: Okay...always a bit weird having someone in my space, but not only did I get wireless set up with no need for equipment switching, they turned on my speed boast. An extra 1.15 megs a second might be small potatoes in an actual city, but for the middle of nowhere it's a damned good thing.
Congrats. That sounds good and honestly that's way better than in some rural areas here in Germany despite being neither in the middle of nowhere nor at the edge of nowhere ;)
moonshineshadow: *extra big get better hug*
AgentBirdnest: *very big thankful hug* u__u
ElTerprise: Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. Any chance that you can break out of that cycle soon? *big comforting, cheer-up and get better hug*
AgentBirdnest: Not sure how. A hot shower might at least calm me down, but all the rental service from a shower usually makes me even more lightheaded. S'pose it should be fine as long as I take it easy and don't stay standing too long. *big thank you hug*
Hopefully the hot shower and some fresh air (even standing at an open window) will help.
Let us know when you get back and we'll tell some really crappy jokes to cheer you up.
Hey, it works for me. ;)
PalioDeMonte: Sorry to hear that. Get better soon...
Thank you Mr DeMonte.
toxicTom: *Hugs* :-(
*big thank you hug*

You guys are too sweet... I guess I really needed that shower. Already feeling less anxious.
EndreWhiteMane: Hopefully the hot shower and some fresh air (even standing at an open window) will help.
Let us know when you get back and we'll tell some really crappy jokes to cheer you up.
Hey, it works for me. ;)
n__n ... it's a good distraction at the very least. Smiling and laughing never hurt anyone (I don't think?)
Post edited January 27, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Congrats. That sounds good and honestly that's way better than in some rural areas here in Germany despite being neither in the middle of nowhere nor at the edge of nowhere ;)
I feel bad for the people in Germany who have worse service. It took years and years for the local company to upgrade their service all the way out here. Before that, you'd be doing well to run something like Netflix without things starting to lag out.
PalioDeMonte: Sorry to hear that. Get better soon...
AgentBirdnest: Thank you Mr DeMonte.
toxicTom: *Hugs* :-(
AgentBirdnest: *big thank you hug*

You guys are too sweet... I guess I really needed that shower. Already feeling less anxious.
EndreWhiteMane: Hopefully the hot shower and some fresh air (even standing at an open window) will help.
Hey, it works for me. ;)
AgentBirdnest: n__n ... it's a good distraction at the very least. Smiling and laughing never hurt anyone (I don't think?)
How many mormons does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to change the bulb, and the other to insist nothing has changed.

Two. One to change the light bulb, and the apologist to say "it depends on how you define the word change..."

Two. One to change the light bulb, and the apologist to say "at that time, we don't know why the word "bulb" was given. Clearly, the bulb could have been a candle, or a matchstick, or a flash of lightning ...yet, bulb was used for our present day understanding."

Two. One to change the bulb and the apologist to say "just because there is no evidence of the pre Columbian light bulbs in North America, doesn't mean we want find that evidence in the future."

Two. One to change the bulb and the apologist to say, "changing bulbs is not necessary to our salvation and therefore any problems with our history concerning light bulb changing is irrelevant."

Two. One to change the light bulb and an apologist to say "the person who changed the light bulb did so as a man, not as a mormon."

Edit: And with that I go to take a nap.
Later
Post edited January 27, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Hello there! *tired waves*

Just poking my head in. I only just got home from work and I think I'll be off to bed rather sooner than later. I can barely keep my eyes open.

[/random venting]
You poor thing. I really hope this gets better soon. *hang in there hug*