It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Ho hey Fearful ! :D
Wow... yay for your surgery ; ouch for your work... !! good luck with everything... !!
**Big enthusiastic hug**
Haha, thank you Owl. :) *mega hug* Are you doing okay?

I guess I probably won't be on much here for a while, between finishing up all my essays this week and recovering from the surgery next week. So I apologize in advance in case I drop by, leave a single message and disappear again because something else happened. :P
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, quite busy... and to be honest, I'd take a headache badge ;-)
Empress_Owl: Aaaaw :'-|
Here you are !
And more hugs
Awww *big thank you hug* Your cute badges always make me smile :-)
And for the 2nd week in a row the 360 doesn't get a good weekly sale. Hope next week we have something awesome.
Empress_Owl: Aaaaw :'-|
Here you are !
And more hugs
moonshineshadow: Awww *big thank you hug* Your cute badges always make me smile :-)
*rests my head on your shoulder*
G'morning miss Moon.
moonshineshadow: Awww *big thank you hug* Your cute badges always make me smile :-)
l0rdtr3k: *rests my head on your shoulder*
G'morning miss Moon.
*big hug* hey little blob
l0rdtr3k: *rests my head on your shoulder*
G'morning miss Moon.
moonshineshadow: *big hug* hey little blob
*begins to cuddle moon and lifts her from the ground*
I might call in sick today because I woke up feeling really dizzy with a slight nausea.
AgentBirdnest: *bigger hug*
I'm... okay. Kind of a mixed mood to be honest. A good mood in some ways, and a bad mood in other ways. No particular reason for it - it's just my silly brain I guess. It will pass. It always does. Overall, I'm not bad, so I guess it's a win.

What's this bullshit I hear about your cold? >:-/
*Burn's virus to the ground* >B-|
Yes really annoying but thanks for burning it down - hope that helps :)

Empress_Owl: Aw :-\ ... that's shitty. Did you get a few days off ?... you should be in bed, under a ton of blankets and with some Legendary Hot Chocolate ™ instead...
Yep....no i have to get to university today but i hope it won't take too long tody....

moonshineshadow: Doing ok, quite busy... and to be honest, I'd take a headache badge ;-)
Oh i see. And you already got the badge. I think i'll also keep the one i already have :)
FearfulSymmetry: I guess I probably won't be on much here for a while, between finishing up all my essays this week and recovering from the surgery next week. So I apologize in advance in case I drop by, leave a single message and disappear again because something else happened. :P
:'-|,'',',',','',' *snif*
Well, then in case I don't see you much, please take care of yourself, and good luck with everything... and have plenty of *extra hugs*
AgentBirdnest: :'-|,'',',',','',' *snif*
Well, then in case I don't see you much, please take care of yourself, and good luck with everything... and have plenty of *extra hugs*
Aw, don't worry, I'm sure I'll drop by. I just might need to do some other things in between, so I just didn't want anyone to take it personally if I disappear in the middle of conversations a few times. ;)

Thanks! *thank you hug* Not really looking forward to the surgery, but at least this way I won't have much time to worry about it. :P
AgentBirdnest: :'-|,'',',',','',' *snif*
FearfulSymmetry: Aw, don't worry, I'm sure I'll drop by. I just might need to do some other things in between, so I just didn't want anyone to take it personally if I disappear in the middle of conversations a few times. ;)

Thanks! *thank you hug* Not really looking forward to the surgery, but at least this way I won't have much time to worry about it. :P
Time for me to go all grabby grabby on you.
FearfulSymmetry: Aw, don't worry, I'm sure I'll drop by. I just might need to do some other things in between, so I just didn't want anyone to take it personally if I disappear in the middle of conversations a few times. ;)

No worries there. I'm very awful at taking things personally ;-)

It's like tearing off a bandaid - get it done before you have time to think about it. Now if only the doc could call right now and say, "Let's do it in 16 minutes!"... That would be even better :-p
I hate it when i remember something so vaguely that it won't make any sense.

Like a few years ago I tried to remember a game's name, but all I could remember was it was a golf game with a T-Rex in it. Doubt anyone will remember it from my awesome description, found out after searching for two years that it's EA's World Tour Golf.

Like this last week I'm trying to remember something I used on 98SE that allowed me to add a "dock" to the right (the side I configured it) of the screen, with mini docks that slid out that had space for you to add apps to it. So far I remembered it was a module(?) for litestep, but not 100% sure of my facts, since I'm trying to remember something I used in 1997-8 era. :(
AgentBirdnest: No worries there. I'm very awful at taking things personally ;-)

It's like tearing off a bandaid - get it done before you have time to think about it. Now if only the doc could call right now and say, "Let's do it in 16 minutes!"... That would be even better :-p
Hahaha, but I still have to go to my appointment with the anesthetist tomorrow! ;) And yep, I like to get things over with before I can really think about them as well.

l0rdtr3k: Time for me to go all grabby grabby on you.
Hi blob, how are you?
Good moaning folks.

Just got out of my almost-sociology exam. I think I did more or less ok. Mostly thanks to the fact that this is one of those subjects, that as long as you have a rough idea of what the question is asking. You can bullshit your way through it.
Which is more or less what I did.
Only one more left to go and then... second semester starts.

I'll have to celebrate with some games. Or drown my sorrows with games.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Hope you've been having fun with the marathon. Still need to get started on it. Got sidetracked, now chewing through House of Cards instead.

-laughs- Whether you're great at a title or not, so long as you're having fun. (Or witnessing something awful enough to scream about, either or.)
Yeah, well put; fun is important!
Also, yeah, as long as there's not an enormous amount of screaming, it's nice to have some of that occasionally ;)

FearfulSymmetry: Right ... Remember that surgery I said I'd be getting in March? Looks like I'll get it on Monday instead ...

On the one hand I'm glad to get it over with quickly, on the other hand there's suddenly a boatload of work to do. I have a week less time to finish my essays now. o.o
Hello & Good luck with all of that.
I can recommend some short breathing exercises somewhere in the middle of all the chaos... if you have any time for that :P
Post edited January 19, 2016 by superstande
Howdy all, hope y'all are doin' OK today.
Just waiting for UPS to show up with my replacement computer, hopefully a working one this time. ;)