It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: \o/ my hero !! ^^
**Big hug**
How are you doing, Palio ? :)
Better than the last weeks - I didn't want to bother you with it, but the year started with a terrible cold that's mainly, but not completely, gone by now. Still coughing a bit, but at least I don't feel completely sick anymore. Two weeks are really more than enough...
Yezemin: *big good morning hug* Hello, Empress. I'm fine.^^ How's my favorite owl doing?
Nice... **put a cross in the "people feeling good" column**
I'm fine too... still a bit tired... why is it so hard to get up on mondays... and without any coffee... 3___3 ...
Did you have a cool weekend ? :)
AgentBirdnest: Good idea. This stuff is not good for your stomach.
Awesome about your weekend. Does your owlet like the movie?
My morning is okay/good... I feel just slightly ill, but I don't think I caught anything. I think it may be related to my medication. I'm sure it's nothing and will (hopefully) not last. I'm in a good mood anyway :-)
Yes ! he loved it... apart the scene where [BIG SPOIL]... he had to close his eyes :-p
Ha... still the same... Weren't you thinking of calling for an appointment yesterday ? did you change your mind ?
PalioDeMonte: Better than the last weeks - I didn't want to bother you with it, but the year started with a terrible cold that's mainly, but not completely, gone by now. Still coughing a bit, but at least I don't feel completely sick anymore. Two weeks are really more than enough...
Oh... :-( I sympathize... last year i had a nasty cold for 2-3 weeks, it seems forever when you're ill... I hope you'll stop coughing soon !! take care :) **big hug with a hot-water bottle**
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
I know you guys don't trust me when I post links(like I'm linking to a shock site) but this video is pretty funny.
If you're in doubt,it's just a stream highlight reel of one of my favourite streamers messing around with some mods in Skyrim.
Empress_Owl: Nice... **put a cross in the "people feeling good" column**
I'm fine too... still a bit tired... why is it so hard to get up on mondays... and without any coffee... 3___3 ...
Yes ! he loved it... apart the scene where [BIG SPOIL]... he had to close his eyes :-p
Ha... still the same... Weren't you thinking of calling for an appointment yesterday ? did you change your mind ?
*begins to nom Owl*
Empress_Owl: Yes ! he loved it... apart the scene where [BIG SPOIL]... he had to close his eyes :-p
:-o ... hm... I might have to finally get off my lazy arse and see it.
Yes, I was thinking about making an appointment with my doc, but they were closed yesterday, and are still closed today (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)... I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
l0rdtr3k: I know you guys don't trust me when I post links(like I'm linking to a shock site) but video is pretty funny. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post88821" class="link_arrow"></a></div> [url=http://meule-de-foin.fr/gog_badges/B07_never_click_on_blob's_links.png]First....

l0rdtr3k: *begins to nom Owl*
Then... clear off. Nobody is allowed to nom/chew/lick/whatever me.
Doesn't that kinda hurt now that you have a beak?
A nice and quiet weekend foremost. I was lazy at home.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Yezemin
AgentBirdnest: :-o ... hm... I might have to finally get off my lazy arse and see it.
Yes, I was thinking about making an appointment with my doc, but they were closed yesterday, and are still closed today (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)... I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Yes, you should :) so that I'll be allowed to talk about it to you without the fear of spoiling everything...
Ho yeah... MLKJr day... what will happen ?... >__> ........ <__< ...... ??
Empress_Owl: Then... clear off. Nobody is allowed to nom/chew/lick/whatever me.
Yeah! That's fowl play!
Yezemin: A nice and quiet weekend foremost. I was lazy at home.
But... Lazy sundays at home are so cool... !! :)
I had a partial one, with warm tea, a blanket and my knit... u__u
Yezemin: Doesn't that kinda hurt now that you have a beak?
Yezemin: A nice and quiet weekend foremost. I was lazy at home.
Not much since I'm still a blob.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least okay for the new week.
RIP Angus Scrimm
i found out today
+ Bowie and Rickman this year, and the year didnt started for good
Morning/Afternoon/Evening folks. I just cranked out a few demos, the first time I actually recorded and saved something in at least six months. Probably not my "favorite" work, but it feels good to finally get over that dry spell.
Nothing like listening to some creepy stories to start off my day.
Here are some videos!
Please,check out CorpseHusband's channel. He does some really great readings and he knows how to set up atmosphere(which is a must if you want to tell a scary story).
And don't hit me with the "Don't click on Blob's links" image. It's getting old.
Hello everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow: (...)

Right. Saints Row is strange as a series because it really feels like it was two separate entities that got smashed together. In 4, when they start bringing back old enemies in the simulation, even the snippets of backstory you get from audio logs show that the games that came prior to the "hey, let's go super wacky" decision were very different animals then the recent entries.
It felt very dissonant to hear people talking about betrayal, morals, camaraderie, loved ones being killed as a result of leading criminal lives, things like actual depth and characterization being presented, when 4 is basically nothing but silly fun time murder/destruction sandbox with next to no real story.
It really feels like the makers of Saints Row decided that they couldn't fight the battle against GTA, so they slashed and burned their own storytelling in favor of shallow silliness.

At this point, they pretty much have to go that route. After 3 and 4 in particular, they're locked into being the goofy ones. It'd be great to see them actually making something that has more of a balance, but again, they really don't seem to want to fight GTA head-on. And so, it'll stay with what it's got until the well runs completely dry.
Problem is, that well's going to do so that much faster because they don't have things like real characters, real motivations, real backstory to build and expand on. They just have to keep digging deeper into "how silly can we be".
Yes it seems like that might've been the motivation to go down the silly route. And honestly why play the copy when you can play the original GTA....but then again they already moved away from the GTA-clone when they developed SR2 at least from i know because SR1 was just a GTA-clone the sequel not so much....

Yes that's i fear because i generally like the series but it cannot continue down the silly route forever....