It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: n__n *return hug*
Feeling a bit... meh. I slept pretty well, but am still exhausted. Lots of little things (I think side effects from a medication; things like difficulty sleeping and appetite problems) have been building up recently, which wasn't too bad at first, but when they persist for over a month it's a real pain in the arse. Otherwise, I'm in a decent mood, and am fairly relaxed today, so it's a win.
How about yourself?
Oh sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll feel less exhausted soon :)
For me it's mostly the same as yesterday....
All right...
My head hurts, I'm tired, but I'm now done with Saints Row games. (At least, until I can either get a replacement console or the PC port of 2 magically stops being a piece of shit.)
I've played 3, I've played 4, I just finished the last one, and I just now had a horrifying thought.

Gat Out of Hell is the Soulstorm of the Saints Row series.
CarrionCrow: All right...
My head hurts, I'm tired, but I'm now done with Saints Row games. (At least, until I can either get a replacement console or the PC port of 2 magically stops being a piece of shit.)
I've played 3, I've played 4, I just finished the last one, and I just now had a horrifying thought.

Hi Crow :)
Congrats. I still hope we'll eventually get a port of Saints Row and a revamped port of Saints Row 2 including the DLC but i doubt we'll ever see that....
Is Gat out of Hell that bad?
CarrionCrow: All right...

You mean that it's bad but it has it's moments of enjoyment on how awful it is?
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Congrats. I still hope we'll eventually get a port of Saints Row and a revamped port of Saints Row 2 including the DLC but i doubt we'll ever see that....
Is Gat out of Hell that bad?
Ready for a hug?
Post edited January 17, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
Morning from Iowa where it's a scorching -23C (-9F) this morning.
Hope everyone is OK today and having a nice, and hopefully warm weekend.
Other than hurting a bit I'm OK here, have to go to the store soon though. :/
EndreWhiteMane: it's a scorching -23C
wow, vodka + mulled wine time
good morning :)
another great distraction - been playing Underrail with its optional, quite inventive level-up system. Quite a cool game so far.
Well,gonna get paid in a few days só I'll be time to go out to my used game store,play a little bit of PS4 with the owner(who is a friend of mine) and check out some rare stuff that just arrived on his store.
Here's the thing,I really want a PS4. I played all 3 current gen consoles and the PlayStation just felt better in term of most things I want in a console besides it has some really neat JRPJs on it and the PSClassics.
l0rdtr3k: Well,gonna get paid in a few days só I'll be time to go out to my used game store,play a little bit of PS4 with the owner(who is a friend of mine) and check out some rare stuff that just arrived on his store.
Here's the thing,I really want a PS4. I played all 3 current gen consoles and the PlayStation just felt better in term of most things I want in a console besides it has some really neat JRPJs on it and the PSClassics.
Ask your friend if he can make you a good price to get it. You know if he can give you a discount. By the way, you get a buzillion hugs! :)

PS Classics are cool, but you have to buy them again which is the complete opposite on Xbox One, but for 360 games.
Post edited January 17, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Ask your friend if he can make you a good price to get it. You know if he can give you a discount. By the way, you get a buzillion hugs! :)
He said he'll make a 35% discount if I buy a new PS4 on his shop(sometimes he has new stuff on stock).Maybe if I save for 2-3 months I can buy one and some essential games like Fallout 4,Witcher 3,Disgaea 5,Last of Us,Uncharted,God of War...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Ask your friend if he can make you a good price to get it. You know if he can give you a discount. By the way, you get a buzillion hugs! :)
l0rdtr3k: He said he'll make a 35% discount if I buy a new PS4 on his shop(sometimes he has new stuff on stock).Maybe if I save for 2-3 months I can buy one and some essential games like Fallout 4,Witcher 3,Disgaea 5,Last of Us,Uncharted,God of War...
That's a good discount! :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: That's a good discount! :)
*grabs you and gives you a big hug*
I know but what pisses me off is that several PS1 and PS2 games are only available to the PS3 and I won't buy a PS3. Don't have the money nor the space to put 3 consoles.
Can't wait to find my own place.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: That's a good discount! :)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs you and gives you a big hug*
I know but what pisses me off is that several PS1 and PS2 games are only available to the PS3 and I won't buy a PS3. Don't have the money nor the space to put 3 consoles.
Can't wait to find my own place.
Hehe! *I grabbed you first* :)
Well, they aren't in good quality either on PS3, you better get a PS2 for the classics! :)
Finally won the first major plot battle of champions of krynn, that was pretty tough.
Back from the store with no body parts frozen or missing. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Finally won the first major plot battle of champions of krynn, that was pretty tough.
Enjoyable game so far?
Post edited January 17, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane