It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sorry to interrupt this... deep... conversation... but ... ehm...
Have you heard about this: http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix/downloads/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix-v112
j0ekerr: Guys, guys. It's okay to point and laugh at Crow, because he still showers with his dad!
And we thought the pigeon fancying was bad!

I mean, what a freak.

(Goes off to bathe with his spongebob life-sized plush)
Hey now. I only did that until the body started to decay fully. (Which didn't take too much with so much exposure to hot water. Also, the skin falling off when I scrubbed it seems to have sped the whole breaking down process along...)
superstande: sorry to interrupt this... deep... conversation... but ... ehm...
Have you heard about this: http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix/downloads/the-urquan-masters-hd-remix-v112
Good evening. =)

-laughs- Yeah, deep like a puddle.

No, can't say I had. Still haven't played the original yet, let alone any remakes of it.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: Read something about knives....would love to stab Broforce with my Victorinox right now.....-.-

oh and hello again...
Yep, I just got my order today. Usually they ship in 24/48 hours but I decided to get two to offset the shipping costs. And didn't notice that the second one I ordered was out of stock.

So, cue a week of waiting until I got the damn things.

I haven't posted any pictures of my new babies have I?
Here's my lovely Tinker S in all her adorable 84 mm gorgeousness. And the little widdle one is my beautiful little rally.

Aren't they the most adorable shapest things that'll cut, screw, ream and file you?
Attachments:
j0ekerr: Yep, I just got my order today. Usually they ship in 24/48 hours but I decided to get two to offset the shipping costs. And didn't notice that the second one I ordered was out of stock.

So, cue a week of waiting until I got the damn things.

I haven't posted any pictures of my new babies have I?
Here's my lovely Tinker S in all her adorable 84 mm gorgeousness. And the little widdle one is my beautiful little rally.

Aren't they the most adorable shapest things that'll cut, screw, ream and file you?
Cool. Also got one for Christmas but a normal size one - in blue :)
I love having a decently sized monitor. I can watch stuff on one side of the screen, play games on the other.
CarrionCrow: I love having a decently sized monitor. I can watch stuff on one side of the screen, play games on the other.
I prefer dual monitors myself. I have two 24 inch monitors and they're perfect for me.
CarrionCrow: I love having a decently sized monitor. I can watch stuff on one side of the screen, play games on the other.
Explain "decently sized"...because i'm actually looking for a new monitor...bigger than my current 21" monitor...
Post edited January 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Explain "decently sized"...because i'm actually looking for a new monitor...bigger than my current 21" monitor...
This one is 22.5 if I'm not mistaken.
CarrionCrow: This one is 22.5 if I'm not mistaken.
Oh i see. So only slightly bigger than mine...will look at it to see whether it's sufficent for me as well. I originally though of setting up dual-monitors but unfortunately i don't have enough space for that.

Btw...i actually made progess in Broforce..and it's now really hard...or i'm just bad...or both ^^
ElTerprise: Oh i see. So only slightly bigger than mine...will look at it to see whether it's sufficent for me as well. I originally though of setting up dual-monitors but unfortunately i don't have enough space for that.

Btw...i actually made progess in Broforce..and it's now really hard...or i'm just bad...or both ^^
Same here. Shoving in more than one large monitor would take up way too much space.

That one looks like it gets a bit frantic. It might take a bit to up your reflexes enough to beat it.
CarrionCrow: Same here. Shoving in more than one large monitor would take up way too much space.

That one looks like it gets a bit frantic. It might take a bit to up your reflexes enough to beat it.
Yup. It's unfortunate because in a former student job i had a dual-monitor setup and it was really good for working or multi-tasking but one monitor will have to do it....

I'd say so...and it's also a bit dickish because you never know what character you'll start with....and on top of that i'm not really familiar with run-and-gun games....
Red Alert 2 still is the best C&C game ever in terms of everything.
I am here to chew bubble gum and wish everyone a pleasant evenoon ;-)

Anyone doing anything fun?
l0rdtr3k: Red Alert 2 still is the best C&C game ever in terms of everything.
Well it's a great game not doubt about that but i kinda broke the continuity of the C&C games...
l0rdtr3k: Red Alert 2 still is the best C&C game ever in terms of everything.
I liked Tiberian Sun the most. Good atmosphere, good actors, and... tiberium!! :-D
Actually, I might say Renegade was my favourite, but... I won't count that. It's too different.