It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally got my victorinox knives. After having to wait almost a week for them to restock on the small one.

They're gorgeous, compact and cool looking. The main blade of my tinker is shaving razor sharp, I've in fact, shaved a few hairs off my hand. The secondary blade, not so much... :-( But it still cuts pretty well. And the little one makes for a gorgeous looking keychain.

Now, whenever a screw needs tightening, a nail filing, a piece of leather reaming, a can opening, or a bottle uncapping... I'll be prepared.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good afternoon guys!

Reading the forum here, and I see there are lots of people who are fine and some who are sick! I give you my wishes to be restored soon!

I have some coffee here and reading maths :((((((:((((:(((( :/
EndreWhiteMane: Morning folks, here's some very nice jazz to lift your spirits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDGKJaR6Kw
Good morning. =)

Very nice music there, thank you. Here's something to accompany it.
j0ekerr: Finally got my victorinox knives. After having to wait almost a week for them to restock on the small one.

They're gorgeous, compact and cool looking. The main blade of my tinker is shaving razor sharp, I've in fact, shaved a few hairs off my hand. The secondary blade, not so much... :-( But it still cuts pretty well. And the little one makes for a gorgeous looking keychain.

Now, whenever a screw needs tightening, a nail filing, a piece of leather reaming, a can opening, or a bottle uncapping... I'll be prepared.
Watch out folks, 'breaking bad max' is armed!!! :-)
They are beautiful pieces.
Now I think I'm starting to get sick, starting to cough like crazy.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning folks, here's some very nice jazz to lift your spirits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDGKJaR6Kw
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Very nice music there, thank you. Here's something to accompany it.
I can see that going very well with some horror games, wow. Thanks.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Now I think I'm starting to get sick, starting to cough like crazy.
There's a japanese saying that claims that you get over a cold faster is you spread it to other people.
It's the foundation of many a hentai comic.
What do you mean I shouldn't believe what I see there. You mean to say that women don't enjoy 10 meter long tentacles? Balderdash my friend!
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Finally got my victorinox knives. After having to wait almost a week for them to restock on the small one.

With items that nice, I'm honestly surprised that it only took a week to restock. Would have figured at least a month wait.
EndreWhiteMane: Watch out folks, 'breaking bad max' is armed!!! :-)
I most certainly am. And it makes me an outlaw. Because apparently it's forbidden to carry one.
Or not, because its shorter than 11cm, which is the limit for illegal blades, it's a grey area.
EndreWhiteMane: Watch out folks, 'breaking bad max' is armed!!! :-)
j0ekerr: I most certainly am. And it makes me an outlaw. Because apparently it's forbidden to carry one.
Or not, because its shorter than 11cm, which is the limit for illegal blades, it's a grey area.
You can carry any length here as long as it's in plain sight. You can't carry anything over 8.8cm concealed.
EndreWhiteMane: I can see that going very well with some horror games, wow. Thanks.
Not a problem. Found that bouncing around Youtube randomly months ago.
EndreWhiteMane: You can carry any length here as long as it's in plain sight. You can't carry anything over 8.8cm concealed.
I can't carry anything at all in the street actually, even the 58mm ones. And if it's in plain sight that only serves to give you a ticket faster and the cops to take the knife away.
Yes, It's a nanny state with over the top histerics.
I'm still using it as a keychain, damnit.
Read something about knives....would love to stab Broforce with my Victorinox right now.....-.-

oh and hello again...
ElTerprise: Read something about knives....would love to stab Broforce with my Victorinox right now.....-.-

oh and hello again...
I'll trade you. I can get killed on Broforce, and you can reset the same level of Cook Serve Delicious.
It'll be...fun...;)
CarrionCrow: I'll trade you. I can get killed on Broforce, and you can reset the same level of Cook Serve Delicious.
It'll be...fun...;)
Hm....your definition of 'fun' worries me ;)

Best thing about Broforce - when using the DRM-free Humble version - it's labelled as "Beta" and also says "Steam is not running" in-game :)