It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Son of a bitch...my hand doesn't want to work after clicking roughly seventeen thousand times and I still didn't get five stars because I went over the time limit. Damn it.
I wonder when the Elvira series will be released on Gog .
CarrionCrow: Son of a bitch...my hand doesn't want to work after clicking roughly seventeen thousand times and I still didn't get five stars because I went over the time limit. Damn it.
Good morning Crow :)
Uhm...what are you talking about? But sorry to hear that you're hand is refusing to work...

ne_zavarj: I wonder when the Elvira series will be released on Gog .
Hello. Haven't heard of that game series before. What genre are those games?
CarrionCrow: Son of a bitch...my hand doesn't want to work after clicking roughly seventeen thousand times and I still didn't get five stars because I went over the time limit. Damn it.
ElTerprise: Good morning Crow :)
Uhm...what are you talking about? But sorry to hear that you're hand is refusing to work...

ne_zavarj: I wonder when the Elvira series will be released on Gog .
ElTerprise: Hello. Haven't heard of that game series before. What genre are those games?
Good morning. =)

Referring to Orcs Must Die. To get the best rating, the goal has to be defended without a single enemy getting through, and it has to be completed within the time limit.
I beat the level but missed the time by 38 seconds. So now I get to redo it.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Referring to Orcs Must Die. To get the best rating, the goal has to be defended without a single enemy getting through, and it has to be completed within the time limit.
Ah i see. Thanks for the information. So the game is quite click-intense then?
Hoy guys and gals,
I assume you are all fine, because thats the standard answer that I'd get for asking anyway.

I need some brainstorming power here.
Following problem: I need to sit in a presentation for 3 hours tomorrow. Close quarters and only few people. How can I spend the time in an entertaining way without being noticed as absent minded? Any ideas for subtle activities?
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

ElTerprise: Ah i see. Thanks for the information. So the game is quite click-intense then?
It has options for a more hands-on and hands-off approach.
After a certain point in the game, you get access to two different skill trees, one geared towards improving traps and one geared towards improving personal weapons.
I choose the crossbow all the time since I can do heavy damage combined with accuracy when clicking like a lunatic. Just starts to hurt like hell after a few hours of doing it.
GreenDamsel: Hoy guys and gals,
I assume you are all fine, because thats the standard answer that I'd get for asking anyway.

Following problem: I need to sit in a presentation for 3 hours tomorrow. Close quarters and only few people. How can I spend the time in an entertaining way without being noticed as absent minded? Any ideas for subtle activities?
Take an incomplete campaign concept you might have lying around. Work on that while it's going. No one will notice that you're writing about something that has nothing to do with the presentation, they'll just think you're so focused on it that you're taking copious notes.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: It has options for a more hands-on and hands-off approach.
After a certain point in the game, you get access to two different skill trees, one geared towards improving traps and one geared towards improving personal weapons.
I choose the crossbow all the time since I can do heavy damage combined with accuracy when clicking like a lunatic. Just starts to hurt like hell after a few hours of doing it.
Well that explains the insubordination of the hand ;)
But the game itself still sounds really good. Expanding on the standard TD formula is always a good thing i'd say

Hello. Yup pretty standard here. What about you?
Hmm...i'd says that Crow's idea is pretty good. Writing something won't be conspicuous...
ElTerprise: Well that explains the insubordination of the hand ;)
But the game itself still sounds really good. Expanding on the standard TD formula is always a good thing i'd say
Yeah, it didn't want to cooperate. Redid the level and beat it properly anyway.

Going to take a break now, though. Pretty sure I'm back to the level I got stuck on previously and I'm not in the mood to be violently frustrated at 4 in the morning.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, it didn't want to cooperate. Redid the level and beat it properly anyway.

Going to take a break now, though. Pretty sure I'm back to the level I got stuck on previously and I'm not in the mood to be violently frustrated at 4 in the morning.
That's good. Yes taking a break sounds reasonable then...
ElTerprise: Ah i see. Thanks for the information. So the game is quite click-intense then?
CarrionCrow: It has options for a more hands-on and hands-off approach.

CarrionCrow: Take an incomplete campaign concept you might have lying around. Work on that while it's going. No one will notice that you're writing about something that has nothing to do with the presentation, they'll just think you're so focused on it that you're taking copious notes.
I'm amazed that I didn't think of this.
Thank you! :D
Even though, by now, I'm changing my campaigns to actual short stories, because I'm pretty fed up with not being able to play, due to 1-2 players having no time often. Meh. All the stories in my head need to get out, somehow.
*dangerously close to re-installing Orcs Must Die* :-)

I loved it. Great spin on TD to turn it into a more hands-on action game. Hilariously violent traps, fun action, and just the right difficulty (for me at least.) Definitely a gem :-)
GreenDamsel: I'm amazed that I didn't think of this.
Thank you! :D
Even though, by now, I'm changing my campaigns to actual short stories, because I'm pretty fed up with not being able to play, due to 1-2 players having no time often. Meh. All the stories in my head need to get out, somehow.
Not a problem, glad to be of assistance.

Understandable. Writing out campaigns but not having enough people to play through them would start feeling futile in a hurry, I'm sure.
AgentBirdnest: *dangerously close to re-installing Orcs Must Die* :-)

I loved it. Great spin on TD to turn it into a more hands-on action game. Hilariously violent traps, fun action, and just the right difficulty (for me at least.) Definitely a gem :-)
It's a fun game. Hadn't really thought about it, but they do make an effort to provide for more than one play style, which is a good bonus to me.

Looking forward to playing 2, but I have to get through the first one before that will happen.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: It's a fun game. Hadn't really thought about it, but they do make an effort to provide for more than one play style, which is a good bonus to me.

Looking forward to playing 2, but I have to get through the first one before that will happen.
I briefly tried 2, but don't remember it at all. I think I started playing The Witcher 2 at the same time, and that ended up sucking up all my game time for a couple weeks :-p
Now that I think about it, I should try 2 again, rather than the first game...
Post edited July 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I briefly tried 2, but don't remember it at all. I think I started playing The Witcher 2 at the same time, and that ended up sucking up all my game time for a couple weeks :-p
Now that I think about it, I should try 2 again, rather than the first game...
I played some of 2 on co-op, but it was another case of multiplayer burnout.

Assuming I can get past the level I got stuck on, I should be through with the first one in a couple days.
Hate going backwards in a series, it always feels like the previous entry or entries get an unfair view because I get used to the improvements of a sequel.

For you it's different since you've beaten the first one. From what I remember, the second is also good.
More variety, a different playable character (unless I'm misremembering and that's co-op only crap), stuff like that.

Groaning a bit since I found out recently that they're taking the next game in the series and turning it into a League of Legends-type MOBA multiplayer thing.