It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Thought about doing the same and maybe a Birthday GA of course :)
Good morning, and happy 300. Pity that GOG doesn't give you another star for that, but I'll give you +1 to speed you on your way.

CarrionCrow: Hmm. Seems pretty quiet in here. Everyone left while I slept. Frigging hate time zones.
Laughing.. I know that feeling very well.

Glad you got some sleep, at least, hope you are getting more right now.

Editing to say I noticed some earlier posts, positive ones, re Fahrenheit. Isn't that your favourite game? ;-)
I was surprised not to see a response from you, you must be ill if you missed those.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ZenWan
Good Morning Everybody! (probably just ZenWan around :) )

Made it to the Final Chapter in Trails in The Sky!
I should really take a long break from drinking... It's making me stupid and don't have time to play much.
ElTerprise: Thought about doing the same and maybe a Birthday GA of course :)
ZenWan: Good morning, and happy 300. Pity that GOG doesn't give you another star for that, but I'll give you +1 to speed you on your way.

CarrionCrow: Hmm. Seems pretty quiet in here. Everyone left while I slept. Frigging hate time zones.
ZenWan: Laughing.. I know that feeling very well.

Glad you got some sleep, at least, hope you are getting more right now.

Editing to say I noticed some earlier posts, positive ones, re Fahrenheit. Isn't that your favourite game? ;-)
I was surprised not to see a response from you, you must be ill if you missed those.
Oh, I noticed. Was just being nice. If someone else can get something positive from those games, more power to them. Not quite so egomaniacal that I feel my opinion is the end all and be all of human experience.
(Well, not yet, anyway. ;) )

Yes, slept for a while to get out of the heat. Will feel so much better when it's fall and winter again.
Pasty overweight half-shut ins don't fare well during a desert summer.

Speaking of garbage weather, hopefully you're managing to avoid some misery while continuing your move.
superstande: Good Morning Everybody! (probably just ZenWan around :) )

I should really take a long break from drinking... It's making me stupid and don't have time to play much.
Good morning. =)

-laughs- Yeah, I imagine it gets tricky to do an in-depth RPG when you're intoxicated.
Reminds me of playing the crap version of Mechwarrior on Playstation while out of my skull. If the game had sucked less, it probably would have been a problem.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by CarrionCrow
superstande: Good Morning Everybody! (probably just ZenWan around :) )

Good morning to you, superstande, always a joy to read your posts. That sounds like a good game, I will try it when it hits the sales.

Btw, drunk or not, you never sound stupid, but you're almost always funny. ;-D

CarrionCrow: Oh, I noticed. Was just being nice. If someone else can get something positive from those games, more power to them. Not quite so egomaniacal that I feel my opinion is the end all and be all of human experience.
(Well, not yet, anyway. ;) )

Yes, slept for a while to get out of the heat. Will feel so much better when it's fall and winter again.
Pasty overweight half-shut ins don't fare well during a desert summer.

Speaking of garbage weather, hopefully you're managing to avoid some misery while continuing your move.
That was indeed kind of you. :-)

Couldn't agree more about the heat, although I don't fit that description you gave of you. I'm inclined to think you don't fit it either, you appear to be very hard on yourself, at least in all the posts I've read.

Struggling to get things done in this heat, it was 39C-103F yesterday, and the house, even with all the fans on, is unpleasantly hot.

Too much stuff in this house, way too much stuff.
Never again - in future life will be free of the encumbrances of stuff... as soon as I finish packing up all this lot. ;-) Been contemplating getting to the other end and just never opening most of the packing crates.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ZenWan
Hi Crow!

Yeah somehow getting drunk kills the ability to play complex games :)
I gotta start a long break so my leisure times will be productive, dammit! :)

Playing Trails has got me into thinking are there many other games with in-game newspaper?
I love the Liberl Times!
I can think of only Arcanum...
Also Museums in games are really nice! :) I remember Grandia had a nice one with a nice music too.
And Ultima VI.

Howdy ZenWan!
Thank you for your kind words!
May you have a Merry Moving! :)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by superstande
I'll be off now, heading for the cliffs to enjoy the cool sea breezes while they're still around.

Bye @Crow and @superstande, have a good day / sleep / rest.
Hey everybody! How we all doin'?
ZenWan: That was indeed kind of you. :-)

Couldn't agree more about the heat, although I don't fit that description you gave of you. I'm inclined to think you don't fit it either, you appear to be very hard on yourself, at least in all the posts I've read.

Struggling to get things done in this heat, it was 39C-103F yesterday, and the house, even with all the fans on, is unpleasantly hot.

Too much stuff in this house, way too much stuff.
Never again - in future life will be free of the encumbrances of stuff... as soon as I finish packing up all this lot. ;-) Been contemplating getting to the other end and just never opening most of the packing crates.
No, that's an accurate description. If anything, I left out the more damning parts. -laughs-

I'm sure it is. The physical exertion isn't helping either, undoubtedly.
Hopefully you don't have too much more to do to complete the move.

That's the problem with physical possessions. They provide a sense of permanence along with the basic sense of
contentment that you have everything covered and taken care of.
But the more you have, the more bound you are to it all.
Fight Club comes to mind - "The things you own, end up owning you."

Have a good day, enjoy the view. =)
LesterKnight99: Hey everybody! How we all doin'?
Howdy I am well thanks how are you?
superstande: Hi Crow!

Yeah somehow getting drunk kills the ability to play complex games :)
I gotta start a long break so my leisure times will be productive, dammit! :)

Playing Trails has got me into thinking are there many other games with in-game newspaper?
I love the Liberl Times!
I can think of only Arcanum...
Also Museums in games are really nice! :) I remember Grandia had a nice one with a nice music too.
And Ultima VI.

Howdy ZenWan!
Thank you for your kind words!
May you have a Merry Moving! :)
Yeah, funny how that happens. ;)

At least you're not playing extremely frustrating games. Add alcohol to that and it's fighting off the urge to throw the mouse or controller.

Can't think of any offhand, but I haven't played nearly as many RPG's as I'd like.
Maybe by 2018...
Good evening. =)

Trying to get the feeling back in my hand after a couple levels of Orcs Must Die, but even with that I can't complain too much.

How's your night going?
cecil: Howdy I am well thanks how are you?
Doing well, thx :D

Gonna play some borderlands. TK Baha is awesome, DAT HAWAIIAN SHIRT
Hello! Good Morning!
Fine, basic breakfast; coffee, pizza and games :)
Good morning folks *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing atleast ok :)

ZenWan: Good morning, and happy 300. Pity that GOG doesn't give you another star for that, but I'll give you +1 to speed you on your way.
Good morning. Always miss you ;)
Thank you. Well i can wait for the third star :)
ElTerprise: Thank you. Well i can wait for the third star :)
Good, because Owl will steal it from you anyway :-)

Morning ElT. Doing good here, how about yourself?
AgentBirdnest: Good, because Owl will steal it from you anyway :-)

Morning ElT. Doing good here, how about yourself?
Yes apparently so...

Glad to hear that - same here :).