It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: As the site seems to be breaking, and as I need to get some sleep, I will take this opportunity to wish you all a goodnight. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep when you call it a night.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*

Soccorro: Of course! It's the americans! :D Let's hate on them!
ddickinson: You changed your tune, you loved them the other day and hated the English. Don't think you can fool us. You are still wearing your US flag themed outfit. :-)
What!? I love english people... *Unternehmen Seelöwe 2 Plans fall out of pocket* ....Ehehehehehe...hehe...he... those are...uuughhh...drawings...of the english coast...just drawings...
ddickinson: As the site seems to be breaking, and as I need to get some sleep, I will take this opportunity to wish you all a goodnight. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep when you call it a night.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
Good timing. ;)

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Hmm.. i think i'll get some sleep as well so....Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)
Being an innkeeper is weird. Today a guy checked in wearing a gorgeous yellow silk shirt and I told him how good looking it was.

He just gave it to me. :P I just met the guy an hour ago.
tinyE: Being an innkeeper is weird. Today a guy checked in wearing a gorgeous yellow silk shirt and I told him how good looking it was.

He fancies you.
tinyE: Being an innkeeper is weird. Today a guy checked in wearing a gorgeous yellow silk shirt and I told him how good looking it was.

gunsynd: He fancies you.
He's a 70 year old Vietnam vet. I seriously doubt it.
gunsynd: He fancies you.
tinyE: He's a 70 year old Vietnam vet. I seriously doubt it.
Age is not a factor.
tinyE: He's a 70 year old Vietnam vet. I seriously doubt it.
gunsynd: Age is not a factor.
Okay I really don't feel like going there tonight. :P

I'm getting out of this one.
Internet's FINALLY back!

Good evening.

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Devo - Freedom of Choice
Post edited July 09, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Internet's FINALLY back!

Good evening.

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Devo - Freedom of Choice
Good evening. =)

Glad to hear your net's been restored. Never a good thing to be unplugged.
For anyone interested in Grimrock II, it's at the Humble Store sale for 75% off, DRM-free. I think that's the cheapest I've seen it.
Some other good buys as well.
Inhale.
KatsumaClemens: Inhale.
Doing so now. Just had to light my cigarette first.
Hello all hope everyone is doing well in whatever time zone they happen to be in :)
cecil: Hello all hope everyone is doing well in whatever time zone they happen to be in :)
Hi.