It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gotta say, for all the problems I have with Blizzard, I love their disclaimer for making hardcore characters.

They had to include the message that no matter how much someone cries to customer service, they won't get their shit back if they get killed.
I like that.
Hm, one of my bureaucratic problems has resolved itself, but the other one is only getting worse. I'm not sure if that constitutes a net gain or loss for today.
CarrionCrow: Gotta say, for all the problems I have with Blizzard, I love their disclaimer for making hardcore characters.

They had to include the message that no matter how much someone cries to customer service, they won't get their shit back if they get killed.
I like that.
That's actually quite nice. So you went with Diablo III...

FearfulSymmetry: Hm, one of my bureaucratic problems has resolved itself, but the other one is only getting worse. I'm not sure if that constitutes a net gain or loss for today.
Depends on which one got worse i guess...
Meh... it got pretty dark an hour ago and I hoped for some rain... but nothing happened :-(
moonshineshadow: Meh... it got pretty dark an hour ago and I hoped for some rain... but nothing happened :-(
is it still hot over there?
moonshineshadow: Meh... it got pretty dark an hour ago and I hoped for some rain... but nothing happened :-(
Soccorro: is it still hot over there?
31°C at the moment...
Soccorro: is it still hot over there?
moonshineshadow: 31°C at the moment...
ouch! It's 20°C here :D
Soccorro: ouch! It's 20°C here :D
Hmm...22°C here....;)
moonshineshadow: 31°C at the moment...
Crazy weather this year, yesterday made it to 32C and today it's only 21.
Have to take it one day at a time for sure. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Crazy weather this year, yesterday made it to 32C and today it's only 21.
Have to take it one day at a time for sure. ;)
Well that's what happened from Sunday to monday to us in Hamburg...:)
ElTerprise: Hmm...22°C here....;)
EndreWhiteMane: Crazy weather this year, yesterday made it to 32C and today it's only 21.
I hate you all ;-)
moonshineshadow: I hate you all ;-)
:P
ElTerprise: Hmm...22°C here....;)
oh it fell to 19°C here :D
We love you too :)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Soccorro
Well looking at unwetterzentrale.de Switzerland might get some thunderstorms....maybe you'll get some at last to lower the temperatures *fingers crossed* :)
Been stormy here, so not too bad either way.