It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Yes, that's right. Borderlands 2 would take 18 runs since there are six characters and three difficulty levels, but Diablo 3 has more since it restricts how many difficulty levels you can jump, requiring you to gradually go higher and higher.
ElTerprise: Okay...so when you say beating a game you actually beating it until it's dead and buried without any chance to return :P
Then he stomps on the ground it's buried under!
ElTerprise: Okay...so when you say beating a game you actually beating it until it's dead and buried without any chance to return :P
Sounds more like beating it until it's dead, burying it, digging up the corpse, sku$%fu#@ing it and THEN burying it again without any chance of return ;) After it's stabbed in the chest with a stake and burned of course. Whitewalkers and all that.
CarrionCrow: There's beating it, and then there's killing it. Killing it means you've played it to death. You've done everything, there's nothing left, no reason to do so much as look at it, let alone play it again.
Ok i see. So you always to completely finish a game?

EndreWhiteMane: Then he stomps on the ground it's buried under!
Ixamyakxim: Sounds more like beating it until it's dead, burying it, digging up the corpse, sku$%fu#@ing it and THEN burying it again without any chance of return ;) After it's stabbed in the chest with a stake and burned of course. Whitewalkers and all that.
Yes that sounds reasonable ;)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: *puts on cool glasses* B-| Hey there, Wings... Didn't know angels came in yellow...
:-D Hahaha... better and better... !!!
Sounds like
"Hey, handsome!" ;-*
Hihihi !!
l0rdtr3k: *tries to jump to acatch Owl and give her a hug*
**Big impressed hug back**

I'm with some friends, I come back later :-)
Have a cool evening, everybody B-|
**Big hugs and champagne**
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ElTerprise: Ok i see. So you always to completely finish a game?
No, only when they continue to bother me after beating them.
That's why I spent so much time on Soulstorm. Couldn't stand that game, but it kept bugging me.
It doesn't do that now.
A game I recently played named Dead Effect is on sale on Steam for $1.49, it's worth a look if you consider B-level FPS worthwhile.

You can read my review over in the Games Finished In 2015 thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2015/page66
CarrionCrow: Almost forgot. Good afternoon. =)

I have virtually no idea what you just said, but if you're happy, then I'm happy for you.
You're not a Linux user are you? :D
CarrionCrow: No, only when they continue to bother me after beating them.
That's why I spent so much time on Soulstorm. Couldn't stand that game, but it kept bugging me.
It doesn't do that now.
Ah Soulstorm - i heard that it's the worst of the Dawn of War games...
But i generally would the same.
LaPtiteBete: :-D Hahaha... better and better... !!!
Sounds like
"Hey, handsome!" ;-*
Hihihi !!
[...]
I'm with some friends, I come back later :-)
Have a cool evening, everybody B-|
**Big hugs and champagne**
"Hey, handsome"? Suddenly feels like Vegas in here n__n
Hope your evening goes well!
**Extra big hug**

... and good mornevenoon to everyone else :-)
CarrionCrow: Almost forgot. Good afternoon. =)

I have virtually no idea what you just said, but if you're happy, then I'm happy for you.
BillyMaysFan59: You're not a Linux user are you? :D
No, definitely not. I do well to keep this POS Windows running, not quite ready to dive into the deep end.
ElTerprise: Ah Soulstorm - i heard that it's the worst of the Dawn of War games...
But i generally would the same.
It is, to be sure. In particular, if you play Dark Crusade first, then do Soulstorm, you're in for a world of disappointment.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: It is, to be sure. In particular, if you play Dark Crusade first, then do Soulstorm, you're in for a world of disappointment.
Good to know. Only played the original Dawn of War and some Dawn of War II but i have the all the expansions on the rental place :)
'sup people!?
Soccorro: 'sup people!?
Alright here -it's raining now and some sort of thunderstorm which is good :D - other than that still sinking time into Terraria :)

What about you?
Soccorro: 'sup people!?
ElTerprise: Alright here -it's raining now and some sort of thunderstorm which is good :D - other than that still sinking time into Terraria :)

What about you?
I'm good... been to the barber... cut them quite short this time :D now i'm having a problem with the shape of my head :D I really need better problems...
Soccorro: I'm good... been to the barber... cut them quite short this time :D now i'm having a problem with the shape of my head :D I really need better problems...
Good to hear that. Need to go to the barber too - possibly tomorrow...

You have a problem with the shape of your head now??? Uhm...yes you definitely need better problems :D