It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xUrsaMajor: Hello
Hi.

How are you?
EndreWhiteMane: Nope, with lots of lemon and just enough sugar so you don't pucker yourself to death. :-)
A lot of time people just forget that the majority of it is supposed to be water, that the sugar and lemon are the smaller parts compared to the amount of water.

l0rdtr3k: Now I know how ChaosD1 feels with his MMO review show.This retrospective of Black Isle is gonna kill me.I'm a little burned out.

*snuggles DD* I'll shave now.Haven't done that for 3 months and I'm looking like a bootleg Jesus.
Tell your partner I said hi to her.
Are you enjoying your work on the retrospectives at least, to justify the amount of effort you are putting in?

So you are a blob with a beard? :-)

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: Argh... all this talk makes me want fresh lemonade. I think I need to buy some lemons tomorrow :D
I hope you will share some when you make it. :-)
*sips orange juice*

*sips some more orange juice*
Post edited July 06, 2015 by madth3
moonshineshadow: Argh... all this talk makes me want fresh lemonade. I think I need to buy some lemons tomorrow :D
ddickinson: I hope you will share some when you make it. :-)
Of course :-)
madth3: ...
If you do know, I am afraid you will have to be punished. And that punishment will include two bricks, and I assure you, it will not be pleasant. :-)

(I just edited my post as well. Be a lovely guy and edit yours as well, pretty please.)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
Anyone here use a 'Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console'.

I've had it with my Cordless Logitech because it burns batteries too damn fast AND it seems half the platformers in here don't want to recognize anything but an X-Box controller and as bad as it sounds, I'm getting tired of turning on Joy2Key just to play Mortal Kombat for five minutes. :P
tinyE: Anyone here use a 'Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console'.

I've had it with my Cordless Logitech because it burns batteries too damn fast AND it seems half the platformers in here don't want to recognize anything but an X-Box controller and as bad as it sounds, I'm getting tired of turning on Joy2Key just to play Mortal Kombat for five minutes. :P
Can't help you there, I have a wired Logitech controller which can switch between X and D input :D
tinyE: Anyone here use a 'Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console'.

Yup having 360 pad for years now. Aside from the odd digipad it's quite good :).
Never really had problems with it..
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: :-)
I've never been a lovely guy but I'll of course comply, my lady.
madth3: I've never been a lovely guy but I'll of course comply, my lady.
Thank you. And you are fooling no one, we all know you are a lovely guy. :-)

*puts the two bricks away* :-)

I know there are a few games that have a problem with the wireless Xbox Controller, but I have never had a problem with my wired Xbox controller, and most games these days seem to be built to support that controller. Mine is pretty well built and feels quite robust.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson
cool thanks everyone

The reason I asked in here is because I trust all of you. :D

Yes, I have one. Good quality, wide compatibility range. Only problem I've found is that the buttons can go funky if you squeeze them too hard for too long.

Additional - Very frigging pleased right now. Killed two birds with one stone - faster internet and a modem that doesn't have a miserable heat-spewing power box.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
tinyE: cool thanks everyone

The reason I asked in here is because I trust all of you. :D
You're welcome - and thank you :D
Good evening, everybody !!!! :)
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, everybody !!!! :)
Good evening yourself :-) *epic hug*