It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Since you are working outside it is good that there is a breeze.

And good that it is a virtual cake or else I would have needed to decline ;-)
I know, the cake looks nice, but way too much sugar for me. But it's a birthday, we are expected to eat too much sugary food. :-)

*big hug and passes Moon a big slice of cake*
Cake please?
Hiya Moon. :-)

Just purchased Serpent in the Staglands from Whalenought, couldn't resist any more.
The reviews just about drool all over themselves with praise for the game. I know the demo was way fun.
EndreWhiteMane: Cake please?

Just purchased Serpent in the Staglands from Whalenought, couldn't resist any more.
The reviews just about drool all over themselves with praise for the game. I know the demo was way fun.
*Passes Endre a big man-sized slice of the pink and girly birthday cake* :-)

ddickinson: *Passes Endre a big man-sized slice of the pink and girly birthday cake* :-)
Nom nom nom, thmp yu. :-)
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Since you are working outside it is good that there is a breeze.

And good that it is a virtual cake or else I would have needed to decline ;-)
ddickinson: I know, the cake looks nice, but way too much sugar for me. But it's a birthday, we are expected to eat too much sugary food. :-)
*big hug and passes Moon a big slice of cake*
*big thank you hug* I can count the number of times I ate too much sugary food on one hand, so in my world that is not an expectation of birthdays ;-)

*big welcome hug* Good to hear that you purchased it, you have been talking about that game for some time now, I was getting really tempted on gifting it, which was a problem since I think gifting from the devs site is not possible ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Nom nom nom, thmp yu. :-)
How does it taste? It looks too sugary for me so I will just let everyone else enjoy it. I might keep the butterflies and the roses to give to my partner though. :-)

moonshineshadow: *big thank you hug* I can count the number of times I ate too much sugary food on one hand, so in my world that is not an expectation of birthdays ;-)
But it is my first birthday? We have to be big kids and eat lots of sugary food. :-)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ddickinson

moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* Good to hear that you purchased it, you have been talking about that game for some time now, I was getting really tempted on gifting it, which was a problem since I think gifting from the devs site is not possible ;-)
I played more of the demo this morning and decided to go ahead and buy it, seems really good.
Glad you didn't gift it, too expensive and I've felt guilty. :-)
*bear hug in return*
moonshineshadow: *big thank you hug* I can count the number of times I ate too much sugary food on one hand, so in my world that is not an expectation of birthdays ;-)
ddickinson: But it is my first birthday? We have to be big kids and eat lots of sugary food. :-)
*big hug but still no*

moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* Good to hear that you purchased it, you have been talking about that game for some time now, I was getting really tempted on gifting it, which was a problem since I think gifting from the devs site is not possible ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: I played more of the demo this morning and decided to go ahead and buy it, seems really good.
Glad you didn't gift it, too expensive and I've felt guilty. :-)
*bear hug in return*
Yeah I can understand you would have felt uncomfortable. Which is why I am always tempted to hide my wishlist... there is almost only expensive stuff on there.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: *big hug but still no*
Okay. Is there another treat we can have that you would like?

*return hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Nom nom nom, thmp yu. :-)
ddickinson: How does it taste? It looks too sugary for me so I will just let everyone else enjoy it. I might keep the butterflies and the roses to give to my partner though. :-)
Tastes virtually great! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Tastes virtually great! :-)
I am glad to hear it. :-)

Is your day going well?
EndreWhiteMane: Tastes virtually great! :-)
ddickinson: I am glad to hear it. :-)

Is your day going well?
Been raining all day and it's a bit muggy but other than that all is well.
Even had some nice 'thunder boomers', I like those. :)
moonshineshadow: *big hug but still no*
ddickinson: Okay. Is there another treat we can have that you would like?

*return hugs*
*big hug* Nah it is fine. But I wouldn't say no to some sugerfree cooled limonade :P
EndreWhiteMane: Been raining all day and it's a bit muggy but other than that all is well.
Even had some nice 'thunder boomers', I like those. :)
Thunder boomers? That has to be one of those new American words. At first glance I thought it said thunder bloomers. :-)

moonshineshadow: *big hug* Nah it is fine. But I wouldn't say no to some sugerfree cooled limonade :P
But lemons have sugar in them naturally, so can you really have sugar free lemonade? I have never tried sugar free lemonade, but I will definitely make some for you. :-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Nah it is fine. But I wouldn't say no to some sugerfree cooled limonade :P
ddickinson: But lemons have sugar in them naturally, so can you really have sugar free lemonade? I have never tried sugar free lemonade, but I will definitely make some for you. :-)
True. But that is not much since if you don't add extra sugar to sweeten it, there is not much lemon or else it gets to sour. So that is ok :D