It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to step into the wacky heroic fantasy universe full of fun and adventure. The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM. Lead a team of unlikely and clumsy somewhat heroes in an epic and challenging tactical RPG. Live an adventure filled with humor, surprises and many strange encounters.
Doesnt look like its going to be a hardcore rpg. More like a light quest with lot of attempts at humor. hmmmmmm
Looks fun (inspired by satirical Bard's Tale?), but a pity it has no Linux version.
Post edited July 14, 2020 by shmerl
I found out about this game two weeks ago. I'm happy to hear it's coming to GOG. I'm wishlisting it for now.
Loger13: jibberish
You forgot "be positively contributing". Developers should -- by now -- know that consumers are very suspicious about bullshots, and that authentic screenshots showing actual information are usually better at selling their product than fabricated tech demos. Games media/journalism has been calling out bullshots and useless screenshots for decades, and yet developers/publishers/stores still use them despite consumers "smelling" them badly.
Loger13: jibberish
mqstout: stupidish
Achievement unlocked: Three in a row.
Write the third comment in a row about the lack of useful information about the game completely ignoring the availability of such information.