It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a magical journey in Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed – coming soon on GOG!

Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed brings the magic of Disney to life in a vibrant 3D platformer. This beautiful remake sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey through Wasteland, a realm of forgotten Disney characters. As Mickey, you will dive into a fantastical world and, armed with paint and thinner, shape your adventure and the fate of this alternate world.

WIshlist it now!
randomuser.833: I have to say, i strongly dislike the new artstyle of Disney animation, while I can understand if you do like the old style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQFQ3F2BH8
gog2002x: Did you mean "don't" about the old style? Either case, I do like the old style also. I've pretty much liked all the styles they've had, with maybe a few exceptions. (which I wouldn't be able to recall now, since it's been so long)
No, I can understand if somebody likes the old, more soft Disney style.
I can accept the style of the new Ducktales too.

But the new style for the shorts is hard, and does remind me to some degree at the Style of Ren and Stimpy and Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and (less) Rocko's Modern Life.
And I'm not sure if this is a direction for classic Disney cartoons (I know that Disney got a lot of other stuff like Phineas and Ferb).
Nice!
Still have my Wii collector's edition :)
Didn't even know a remake was being made for this, glad to see it coming to GOG.
Now we have a price tag.... ooookay. The trailer made me interested, not sure if 60$-interested... I don't know the original, but if the game delivers enough content for 60 $, I might be in. Let's see, how many hours one can squeeze out...
Schlaumayr: I don't know the original, but if the game delivers enough content for 60 $, I might be in.
I assume, they have made adjustments to accommodate the lack of Wii-mote steering on the PC, but the fact, that the original was developed for the Wii and its Wii-mote, makes me very hesitant, to give this a try.