It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a magical journey in Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed – coming soon on GOG!

Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed brings the magic of Disney to life in a vibrant 3D platformer. This beautiful remake sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey through Wasteland, a realm of forgotten Disney characters. As Mickey, you will dive into a fantastical world and, armed with paint and thinner, shape your adventure and the fate of this alternate world.

WIshlist it now!
well... strange and unexpected to see disney interactive bring some newer game here on drm free...
why not ?

though afaic, i'd rather be happy from Disney Interactive if they were to let GOG get the PC Port of SPLIT / SECOND (that was made by cd projekt, in fact) in a drm free release

we lack racing games, and this one would have been a great candidate...
while we already have plenty of great platformers already
Djaron: though afaic, i'd rather be happy from Disney Interactive if they were to let GOG get the PC Port of SPLIT / SECOND (that was made by cd projekt, in fact) in a drm free release
I'm not sure what the problem with this game in particular is but most modern-ish racing games have licensed music which doesn't work with all the DRM-free stuff at all.
EverNightX: Good, but I'd prefer Kingdom Hearts.
i'd like that here, too.
Djaron: i'd rather be happy from Disney Interactive if they were to let GOG get the PC Port of SPLIT / SECOND (that was made by cd projekt, in fact) in a drm free release
Doesn't mean anything.
System ports that are done by different companies than the original developer, are usually commissioned work.
As such, the porting company holds no rights on the game.
They get commissioned the work. They do the work. They get paid for the work. Done.
gog2002x: The art style from Disney never ceases to amazes me, they were always some of my favorites growing up (Ghibli is another) and it's only improved over the years. Game looks fun, but I'd buy it just for the art itself if nothing else. Guess we all have our peculiar tastes. :)

Wishlisted for sure!
I have to say, i strongly dislike the new artstyle of Disney animation, while I can understand if you do like the old style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQFQ3F2BH8
Having watched the trailer, humbly suggesting "Brush and Punishment" subtitle.
Nice! I just wish Disney would let THQ Nordic or others publish their old games, like the missing LucasArts flight sim games.

I likely won't buy this but I'd buy a remaster of Toy Story 2 Action Game. :)
Ok, now this is a pleasant surprise, I adored the original Wii game, definitely going to grab this when it hits.
looks like a fun title
This should be fun, I liked the original.
I bought the game many years ago but sadly never got to play it, so seeing it come to GOG is a nice surprise! On the wishlist it goes! :D
Well this is a surprise!
Djaron: i'd rather be happy from Disney Interactive if they were to let GOG get the PC Port of SPLIT / SECOND (that was made by cd projekt, in fact) in a drm free release
BreOl72: Doesn't mean anything.
System ports that are done by different companies than the original developer, are usually commissioned work.
As such, the porting company holds no rights on the game.
They get commissioned the work. They do the work. They get paid for the work. Done.
i know the commissionned company holdsno right, i'm not that naive...
but considering the (so far) history of disney interactive and gog, i just say it would be a much appreciated gesture to grant their catalog (and us) a cool racing game like SPLIT / SECOND :)
and the technical support would propably be less complicated for gog than the usual "publisher of old game who lost games sources" or whatever :)
Wait, WHAT!? What a pleasant surprise! Maybe it has to do with THQ? Wishlisted Thanks GOG!
gog2002x: The art style from Disney never ceases to amazes me, they were always some of my favorites growing up (Ghibli is another) and it's only improved over the years. Game looks fun, but I'd buy it just for the art itself if nothing else. Guess we all have our peculiar tastes. :)

Wishlisted for sure!
randomuser.833: I have to say, i strongly dislike the new artstyle of Disney animation, while I can understand if you do like the old style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQFQ3F2BH8
Did you mean "don't" about the old style? Either case, I do like the old style also. I've pretty much liked all the styles they've had, with maybe a few exceptions. (which I wouldn't be able to recall now, since it's been so long)