It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Straight from Argonaut Games, the legendary studio founded by gaming visionary Jez San OBE and famed for introducing pioneering 3D technology to a predominantly 2D gaming landscape in the 1980s, we’re happy to announce its much-anticipated remaster of the 1997 multi-million-selling hit, Croc Legend of the Gobbos – and by getting it on GOG, you’ll receive the classic version for free, as well!

Soon you’ll be able to revisit the enchanting world of Croc Legend of the Gobbos in both its original form and in its stunning remastered version!

Croc Legend of the Gobbos follows the heartwarming journey of an endearing, humble little crocodile equipped with only his iconic backpack and a wiggly butt as he sets off on his quest to rescue the Gobbos from the clutches of the nefarious Baron Dante and his hordes of Dantinis. Croc must platform his way across a series of unique worlds by running, jumping, climbing, swimming, and tail spinning to save the Gobbos from captivity.

Wishlist it now!
Fantastic news! I've been waiting on this happening. :-)

Though I hope they'll use the high-res PC version of the main theme (CD quality) and not the low-res PS1 version. In all the trailers, it seems like they prefer using the inferior one. That's bad considering it's a remaster...
Post edited 8 hours ago by rickihoegh
Wishlisted, and looking forward to this release! Fond memories of playing this on PS1 back in the day, great to see it make a comeback! Also love that the original is included with the remaster! Thanks GOG and Argonaut!
Post edited 8 hours ago by JogsterXL
yes please
Nice! Classic I never got around to playing and was too lazy to emulate
Post edited 7 hours ago by Syphon72
Looking forward to it, especially the classic version.
I remember playing it when I was a wee lad at a friend's house and always wanted to get my own copy but never did.
Time to finally fix that past mistake.
If you want to know if the game is for you or not, if you see something else than a foot on the 2nd picture of the 2nd set of screenshots on the store page then maybe you've outgrown it.
A fun platformer. One of the earliest games I played on a PC IIRC. Still have the CD with the game. Might add a GOG backup if the price is reasonable. Though I doubt that since it's accompanied by a remaster. I expect 20 bucks at the least.

Either way, great news for everyone who missed this back in the day. But more importantly - what about Croc 2? I'd assume it's coming too now (eventually)? That one I missed and would insta-buy if it appeared here.
Post edited 7 hours ago by idbeholdME
Funny, Croc was the Mario 64 of the computers. Indeed, i read that the team of Croc showed the game to Nintendo and Nintendo made Mario 64 before Croc was released.

https://www.timeextension.com/features/jez-san-on-argonaut-star-fox-and-working-with-nintendo?page=2
Hope it sells well as a GOG exclusive. Seen some complaints already on other sites about it.
OH HELL YES!

That is a day zero purchase for me - it's going to the cart the moment it becomes available.
:O <- Me for the previous 5min

Amazing news...the oldest game on my wishlist will finally be here!

I know what I want for Christmas! YAZOO!
wolfsite: Hope it sells well as a GOG exclusive. Seen some complaints already on other sites about it.
GOG exclusives are so rare, I find it funny there are still complaints :P
Nice!