It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Straight from Argonaut Games, the legendary studio founded by gaming visionary Jez San OBE and famed for introducing pioneering 3D technology to a predominantly 2D gaming landscape in the 1980s, we’re happy to announce its much-anticipated remaster of the 1997 multi-million-selling hit, Croc Legend of the Gobbos – and by getting it on GOG, you’ll receive the classic version for free, as well!

Soon you’ll be able to revisit the enchanting world of Croc Legend of the Gobbos in both its original form and in its stunning remastered version!

Croc Legend of the Gobbos follows the heartwarming journey of an endearing, humble little crocodile equipped with only his iconic backpack and a wiggly butt as he sets off on his quest to rescue the Gobbos from the clutches of the nefarious Baron Dante and his hordes of Dantinis. Croc must platform his way across a series of unique worlds by running, jumping, climbing, swimming, and tail spinning to save the Gobbos from captivity.

Wishlist it now!
I think I'm having some Mandela effect style mental breakdown, because I simultanously remember never playing it and have a fuzzy memory of playing it.
Breja: I think I'm having some Mandela effect style mental breakdown, because I simultanously remember never playing it and have a fuzzy memory of playing it.
Are you sure you're not thinking of one or more of the following:
1) Spyro
2) Gex
3) Frogger
4) Yoshi's Story
I remember playing this on my good old 3Dfx Voodoo Graphics.
Breja: I think I'm having some Mandela effect style mental breakdown, because I simultanously remember never playing it and have a fuzzy memory of playing it.
dnovraD: Are you sure you're not thinking of one or more of the following:
1) Spyro
2) Gex
3) Frogger
4) Yoshi's Story
Pretty sure. Some of those weren't even on the PC.
I think I must have played a demo of this and just completely forgot, except for some super-vague notion when seeing the screenshots.
Very awesomeeee!!!

Insta-buy, insta-buy, insta-buy! :)
Wow, this takes me back to 2000, when I played this game for the first time. So great to see it in digital distribution. And on GOG (after first reveal I was almost certain it will go on Steam first - how glad I'm that I was wrong about it).

I've finished it back then, but... never managed to unlock the "extra" chapter (the one that required saving all Gobbos). This will be great opportunity to try once again.
That was one fun platformer. I am looking forward to replay it after more than two decades.